Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) 13:07 - Jan 7 with 1085 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:05 - Jan 7 with 1007 viewsusm

3-0 at half time

Morris (2) and Folami

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:08 - Jan 7 with 991 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:05 - Jan 7 by usm

3-0 at half time

Morris (2) and Folami

Folami was the youngster I expected to make the breakthrough this season.

Along with Downes I thought they were well suited (physically) to play their natural game in the championship, but doesn't seem to have happened for him yet.
Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:10 - Jan 7 with 978 viewsitfcpaul

how is Dawkins playing?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:44 - Jan 7 with 827 viewschristiand

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:10 - Jan 7 by itfcpaul

how is Dawkins playing?

Problem is, he could have a blinder but U23 football is not a patch on Championship football and not a fair indicator. If he plays well, take it with a pinch of salt.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:45 - Jan 7 with 811 viewsrosseden

was lambert watching does anyone know?

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 15:01 - Jan 7 with 759 viewsPositivelyPortman

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 14:45 - Jan 7 by rosseden

was lambert watching does anyone know?

I should hope so if he’s checking out Dawkins etc.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 15:06 - Jan 7 with 745 viewsMrTown

Ben Morris has just scored a beauty for the U23s - 1-0 up after 4 minutes (n/t) on 15:01 - Jan 7 by PositivelyPortman

I should hope so if he’s checking out Dawkins etc.

No he wasn't;t there. Stuart Taylor, Cole Skuse, Luke Chambers and Bryan Klug.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024