Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight 20:12 - Jan 7 with 1328 viewsFtnfwest

Weren’t so keen yesterday with Newport with a certain person running the line
BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:22 - Jan 7 with 1280 viewspeterleeblue

This should be good. Nice Cuppa and a slice of Christmas Cake please.
BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:24 - Jan 7 with 1278 viewsSomethingBlue

What a very odd and entirely needless thing to say.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:28 - Jan 7 with 1242 viewshomer_123

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:24 - Jan 7 by SomethingBlue

To be fair, you can apply that comment to 90% of the posts on here! 😉

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:29 - Jan 7 with 1238 viewsSitfcB

There were only two offside decisions in the whole of that game yesterday.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:30 - Jan 7 with 1227 viewspeterleeblue

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:24 - Jan 7 by SomethingBlue

Especially as said lines person has been proven time and time again on SKY to be quite excellent.
BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:31 - Jan 7 with 1225 viewsFtnfwest

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:30 - Jan 7 by peterleeblue

Especially as said lines person has been proven time and time again on SKY to be quite excellent.

She is excellent, I just don’t see why they seem to be worried about showing a potential mistake
BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:31 - Jan 7 with 1226 viewsSomethingBlue

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:28 - Jan 7 by homer_123

To be fair, you can apply that comment to 90% of the posts on here! 😉

Yes but this was just a bit spitefully weird and irrelevant. The OP does not really have form for that so let's assume he is on the sauce, not that it's really a satisfactory excuse for perpetuating sexist attitudes.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 20:38]

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:03 - Jan 7 with 1160 viewspeterleeblue

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:31 - Jan 7 by SomethingBlue

Yes but this was just a bit spitefully weird and irrelevant. The OP does not really have form for that so let's assume he is on the sauce, not that it's really a satisfactory excuse for perpetuating sexist attitudes.

Maybe just a little jealous.

My mother in law who is very pro feminine etc always remarks to me "there is that girl again". I always rely by saying "yes she is excellent" but actually mean "AND!".
Login to get fewer ads

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 1111 viewsFtnfwest

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 20:31 - Jan 7 by SomethingBlue

And not that the OP is being sexist in any way. What he is doing is questioning the BBC potentially treating said linesperson differently to other lines persons, which I think is insulting to said linesperson. But I’ll pretend to be drunk if it helps, glug
BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:22 - Jan 7 with 1093 viewsBluedanW

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:16 - Jan 7 by Ftnfwest

And not that the OP is being sexist in any way. What he is doing is questioning the BBC potentially treating said linesperson differently to other lines persons, which I think is insulting to said linesperson. But I’ll pretend to be drunk if it helps, glug

On the subject of woman involvement in football, what is the general consensus on female commentators. I believe it was Jaqui Oatley commentating on the Gillingham cup shock. My wife's very words for her commentating was "Who the hell is that gobby cow?" A man could never get away with that kind of review
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 21:23]
BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:34 - Jan 7 with 1038 viewsSomethingBlue

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:16 - Jan 7 by Ftnfwest

Ok. Just think it's a non-issue, there was no reason to focus on her, or not, yesterday. Nothing relevant happened!

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:47 - Jan 7 with 1017 viewsEwan_Oozami

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:22 - Jan 7 by BluedanW

On the subject of woman involvement in football, what is the general consensus on female commentators. I believe it was Jaqui Oatley commentating on the Gillingham cup shock. My wife's very words for her commentating was "Who the hell is that gobby cow?" A man could never get away with that kind of review
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 21:23]

Jacqui Oatley has been commentating on games for years and she's normally very good - I suspect the powers that be in the BBC have told the all commentators to ramp up the excitement level for the FA Cup as they don't get to show much men's football nowadays

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:48 - Jan 7 with 1009 viewsFtnfwest

BBC can’t wait to show replays of offside decisions tonight on 21:34 - Jan 7 by SomethingBlue

Ok. Just think it's a non-issue, there was no reason to focus on her, or not, yesterday. Nothing relevant happened!

It was a particularly key decision in the second half that they had plenty of time to replay especially as it would have favoured Newport (think it was 1-0 at the time and would have left their player in on goal). Plus you know how much the BBC vultures gather when there’s a shock around. I just thought at the time this is a bit odd and tonight they were suddenly all over every single instance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024