Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilkington 11:10 - Jan 8 with 4241 viewsSomethingBlue

Bit of a strange case. His career has gone off a cliff in the last couple of years and without asking around I'm not entirely sure why — he's not had a major injury since his Huddersfield days and on the face of things it appears Warnock simply didn't fancy him upon arriving at Cardiff, although you'd have to wonder why. General fitness level? Appears they've tried to move him on numerous times but the size of his contract got in the way; presumably at this stage he just needs to be playing football though.

Either way, he's only 30 and even in his sporadic appearances last season he made quite a notable contribution. Have always liked him — really entertaining to watch when on form and knows where the goal is too — and Lambert has certainly got a hell of a tune out of him in the past, so could be a very interesting one if it comes off.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Oh do quit your pathetic whining Chickers on 13:03 - Jan 8 with 492 viewsDyland

Oh do quit your pathetic whining Chickers on 11:57 - Jan 8 by chicoazul

Sugartits, I have some beans here that I would like to sell you...

(I hope youre right)

I'm undoubtedly wrong :)

Looks like some reinforcements are coming in in attack but unless we can get some magical hypnotists to persuade the team they can also defend for a full 90 minutes and stop conceding ridiculous goals, we are fooked.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Oh do quit your pathetic whining Chickers on 13:44 - Jan 8 with 449 viewsSteve_M

Oh do quit your pathetic whining Chickers on 13:03 - Jan 8 by Dyland

I'm undoubtedly wrong :)

Looks like some reinforcements are coming in in attack but unless we can get some magical hypnotists to persuade the team they can also defend for a full 90 minutes and stop conceding ridiculous goals, we are fooked.

Although a large part of the defensive problem stems from the inability of the midfield and forwards to keep hold of the ball. Yes, Millwall were successful with long balls but there was very little pressure on those that were played from midfield, unlike the first half when we were sharper.

One central defender better than Pennington and Nsiala is probably going to be a help though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Totally agree (n/t) on 13:53 - Jan 8 with 427 viewsDyland

Oh do quit your pathetic whining Chickers on 13:44 - Jan 8 by Steve_M

Although a large part of the defensive problem stems from the inability of the midfield and forwards to keep hold of the ball. Yes, Millwall were successful with long balls but there was very little pressure on those that were played from midfield, unlike the first half when we were sharper.

One central defender better than Pennington and Nsiala is probably going to be a help though.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Oh do quit your pathetic whining Chickers on 13:56 - Jan 8 with 418 viewsBluefish

Oh do quit your pathetic whining Chickers on 13:44 - Jan 8 by Steve_M

Can we just sign Matt Elliott again?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024