Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) 17:54 - Jan 8 with 3226 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:11 - Jan 8 with 3078 viewsPhilTWTD

Just back training with us for a few days, still on loan.
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:13 - Jan 8 with 3049 viewswkj

Word is he is here to give a bit of coaching to Pennington, Chambers, Nsala and Donacien; show em how its done like

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:20 - Jan 8 with 2951 viewsbadadski

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:13 - Jan 8 by wkj

Word is he is here to give a bit of coaching to Pennington, Chambers, Nsala and Donacien; show em how its done like

Lambert probably wont have seen much of him so hopefully will put on a good show as has been very composed when i have watched him play and comfortable on the ball also even when under pressure.
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 2737 viewssundaze

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:11 - Jan 8 by PhilTWTD

Just back training with us for a few days, still on loan.

That's not something that usually happens with players that have gone out on loan. Lambert must want him back to see if he is worth recalling, hopefully we will have a couple of strikers coming in who can give him a decent workout.
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:42 - Jan 8 with 2690 viewsDennyx4

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 8 by sundaze

That's not something that usually happens with players that have gone out on loan. Lambert must want him back to see if he is worth recalling, hopefully we will have a couple of strikers coming in who can give him a decent workout.

Wonder whether Lambert wants to have a look, with a view to offering a contract, similar to Lankester?
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:54 - Jan 8 with 2577 viewsdavblue

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 8 by sundaze

I would suggest it does, heard numerous times on players going back to have a few days training where they can.
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 18:58 - Jan 8 with 2523 viewsPhilTWTD

Not that unusual, Nydam was back a few weeks ago before his spell had ended. Players with non-league clubs are here a couple of days a week.
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 19:33 - Jan 8 with 2262 viewsCoastalblue

Actually it's not uncommon, gives players a chance to spend some time at home with families.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 8 with 2036 viewsxrayspecs

FWIW, I saw Swindon play at Macclesfield on Saturday. Three of the Swindon players caught a London Euston train after the game and were in the waiting room on the platform shortly before the train arrived. I heard one of them telling what I assume was one of their parents that they had been given the early part of this week off.

May explain why Woolfenden has been at Town the last couple of days.
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 8 with 1953 viewsHackneyblueboy

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 8 by xrayspecs

FWIW, I saw Swindon play at Macclesfield on Saturday. Three of the Swindon players caught a London Euston train after the game and were in the waiting room on the platform shortly before the train arrived. I heard one of them telling what I assume was one of their parents that they had been given the early part of this week off.

May explain why Woolfenden has been at Town the last couple of days.

How did he play?
Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 20:32 - Jan 8 with 1927 viewsxrayspecs

Phil, how come Woolfenden is back training at Ipswich? (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 8 by Hackneyblueboy

How did he play?

He did ok, he had a few shaky moments but was generally solid.

Based on this performance, he did not look as though he is ready to step up to the Championship yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024