Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets next year 20:07 - Jan 8 with 484 viewsJohnyJohnson

Would love to see crowds bulging for promotion push but ITFC tickets have been horrendously overpriced for a long while now. Chatting to fans I know for a fact many would return if season tickets were more affordable, especially with many struggling to pay the rent etc. The cheap ticket deals were a success (10k crowd decrease for the game after the £10 ticket promo). The atmosphere was immense at the game. Too many £10 games is not the answer as loyal season ticket holders miss out. The club really need to think hard about season pricing being slashed next season, not just reduced.

If/when we are in League 1 next season, how much do you think season tickets will be reduced to? Am I right I’m thinking other relegated clubs capped season tickets to £200?
Season tickets next year on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 474 viewsSpruceMoose

Slash prices and that's even more money Evan's will have to stick into the club. Can't see it happening unfortunately.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 20:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024