Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. 20:11 - Jan 8 with 1255 viewsLeagueOne

Collin Quaner - 3 goals in 52 games for Huddersfield
Will Keane - 1 goal in 22 games for Hull City

Quaner the first player to play for Fortuna Düsseldorf and Town? Sears to play wide or will either of these two partner Sears, or just play the lone striker role?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:17 - Jan 8 with 1195 viewsbournemouthblue

Knudsen to be the second?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:18 - Jan 8 with 1177 viewswkj

What are their cross / assist stats like by chance?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:19 - Jan 8 with 1170 viewsTractorCam

Quaner played on the wing for Huddersfield. Sure on paper it looks quite horrific but i'm sure there's more than meets the eye as Lambert and the scouts would be able to tell you.

COYB

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:19 - Jan 8 with 1159 viewsDublinBlue84

Darryl Murphy, 14 in 117 games before joining us....
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 20:20]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:21 - Jan 8 with 1139 viewsDublinBlue84

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:17 - Jan 8 by bournemouthblue

Knudsen to be the second?

He's not going anywhere for the moment, saw him in town today.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:22 - Jan 8 with 1127 viewsMrTown

Quaner and Jackson in a front 2?

Or Lankester/Quaner/Sears?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:27 - Jan 8 with 1083 viewsbluesimon

Simply saving their best career stats for us.
Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:29 - Jan 8 with 1063 viewsSomethingBlue

Quaner will play on the right and give us some much-needed presence out there, with Lankester getting the odd start too.

The fall guy will be Edwards, who has not had even a semi-decent game since Reading away.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:33 - Jan 8 with 1029 viewsgt81

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:22 - Jan 8 by MrTown

Quaner and Jackson in a front 2?

Or Lankester/Quaner/Sears?

Sears-Keane-Quaner

I reckon.
Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:34 - Jan 8 with 1024 viewsgordon

In the first half of 2016-17 big Collin scored 8 in 16 for FC Union Berlin in the Bundesliga 2.

If he can reproduce that kind of form anything is possible. Well, basically relegation is possible, but you never know.
Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:35 - Jan 8 with 1010 viewsTIB

Both players are the types we don’t have in the squad and are more about linking and creating than scoring. I think Quaner could have a big impact for us...let’s just hope it’s not too late.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:38 - Jan 8 with 969 viewsCoastalblue

Our new strike force is Will Keane and Collin Quaner then.. on 20:33 - Jan 8 by gt81

Sears-Keane-Quaner

I reckon.

Agree with that, until Pilkington walks through the door.

That alone looks much more threatening than what he have had though, regardless of goal stats how many people would seriously fancy lining up against Quaner?

Does he have a song?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024