Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Business 21:40 - Jan 8 with 1415 viewsJimmyJazz

We may not have spent any money, but 8 days into the window and we have 3 in already. That's not bad going, our rivals have done little - Reading brought in Ojaria, while Bolton can't even keep all their loan players. I imagine some will make some panic signings at the end of the window, but we're not going badly (again ignoring the fact we haven't spent money on a transfer fee)
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 22:32]

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Early Business on 21:50 - Jan 8 with 1338 viewsJ2BLUE

The signings haven't been the quality (on paper) that I was hoping for but they seem solid. Some of our best signings have been uninspiring. We just need something to click for someone like Keane and we could get out of this. Especially if Pilkington signs. Dawkins is another one who people will judge before he kicks a ball but he would be another experienced option who would clearly add something.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Early Business on 21:53 - Jan 8 with 1318 viewsLeagueOne

At least no one's calling this window the best in the clubs history and shouting those who voiced concerns about the direction the club was taking like the muppets did back in August.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Early Business on 21:57 - Jan 8 with 1268 viewsbraveblue

But nothing to be excited about and will they make a significant difference. No stronger in defence and few goals added. Where is the money Evans?
Early Business on 22:00 - Jan 8 with 1236 viewsHerbivore

Early Business on 21:57 - Jan 8 by braveblue

But nothing to be excited about and will they make a significant difference. No stronger in defence and few goals added. Where is the money Evans?

Do you think these three signings haven't cost anything?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Early Business on 22:07 - Jan 8 with 1181 viewsFixed_It

Early Business on 22:00 - Jan 8 by Herbivore

Do you think these three signings haven't cost anything?

I'm sure the clubs have paid Evans to take them. We won't see any of it though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Early Business on 22:16 - Jan 8 with 1109 viewsGarv

Early Business on 21:57 - Jan 8 by braveblue

Anyone with a history of scoring goals will not come to Ipswich right now. Who do you expect?

Quaner is arguably better than what we have. Keane has good pedigree. Knudsen is rubbish and we needed a replacement. For 8 days into the window I think we've done okay.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024