Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi-jacked again...... 12:47 - Jan 9 with 984 viewsbobbyramsey

Not blaming anyone but this happens far too often. I can't remember the last time we nicked anyone from under another clubs nose?
Hi-jacked again...... on 12:51 - Jan 9 with 945 viewsKieran_Knows

It's not about him being nicked from under our noses though, he has gone for personal reasons which I'm sure we can all understand. Family comes first.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hi-jacked again...... on 13:04 - Jan 9 with 860 viewsdavblue

I can't say im gutted about it. TBH, if he has a house in the area then i would probably do the same rather than moving into rental.

Managers going for players they have worked with before rarely works and isn't as good as before.

Need to get someone in though who can operate in the Left wing spot.
Hi-jacked again...... on 13:06 - Jan 9 with 842 viewsclive_baker

Disappointing, he's the one player we've been linked with that I think has a bit of quality about him. I totally understand bringing in a more physical presence up front, but Pilkington is a good footballer. Shame, but as others have said have to understand his reasons.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hi-jacked again...... on 13:09 - Jan 9 with 825 viewswkj

This is the sad truth we find ourselves in, we are in a geographical location that is generally unappealing to high profile young men and women. Yes' we're close to London and all, but at which point you'd be more apt to fancy a London team.

Having just driven to Dundee and back over Christmas, over 16 hours cumulatively, I can see how commuting a few hours every week would be jarring, especially with the erratic nature of a footballer schedule. Granted these men and women earn per week what I earn in a month, but even so - humans are humans.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hi-jacked again...... on 13:30 - Jan 9 with 741 viewsFixed_It

Hi-jacked again...... on 12:51 - Jan 9 by Kieran_Knows

It's not about him being nicked from under our noses though, he has gone for personal reasons which I'm sure we can all understand. Family comes first.

Agree. But I bet there may have been a better outcome if the league table looked a bit different.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Hi-jacked again...... on 13:37 - Jan 9 with 705 viewsagentp

Hi-jacked again...... on 12:51 - Jan 9 by Kieran_Knows

It's the blame culture. Things just don't happen because... anymore. We have to blame someone.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024