Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knutsen 15:00 - Jan 9 with 1255 viewsPositivelyPortman

Where are all these big club bids then?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Knutsen on 15:03 - Jan 9 with 1249 viewsJ2BLUE

You'd have to assume something is going on. I doubt a club who like spending money as little as we do have signed a LB unless it's guaranteed they will be needed. Wouldn't surprise me if we're trying to use his value to offset the wages of someone like Leadbitter or Gestede.

Short term but needed. Is it completely out of the question that we're waiting to see the result of Rotherham before we decide what payment to take? If we lose, we take cash. If we win we take a premium loan player. Pure speculation obviously.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Knutsen on 15:10 - Jan 9 with 1199 viewsJoHnNnY

Knutsen on 15:03 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

You'd have to assume something is going on. I doubt a club who like spending money as little as we do have signed a LB unless it's guaranteed they will be needed. Wouldn't surprise me if we're trying to use his value to offset the wages of someone like Leadbitter or Gestede.

Short term but needed. Is it completely out of the question that we're waiting to see the result of Rotherham before we decide what payment to take? If we lose, we take cash. If we win we take a premium loan player. Pure speculation obviously.

Why would you buy when you can get for free soon?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Knutsen on 15:10 - Jan 9 with 1198 viewswkj

Def info- Stanley put in a £50k bid this morning. del is as good as done as he said "It is a dream to make a step up in my career, I wish the ITFC fans all the best, but I mean what I said about Mick - du smelters"
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 15:10]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Knutsen on 15:12 - Jan 9 with 1189 viewsCoastalblue

Clubs don't need to bid do they? Just offer his agent a contract?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Knutsen on 15:24 - Jan 9 with 1138 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Knutsen on 15:10 - Jan 9 by JoHnNnY

Why would you buy when you can get for free soon?

Plenty of clubs spend money on players with 6 months left on their contracts.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

It would be classic ITFC (ME) if.... on 15:27 - Jan 9 with 1125 viewsBloots

....nobody came in for him and we were left paying the wages of 3 left backs for the rest of the season, whilst not having enough budget to address the real areas of concern.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

It would be classic ITFC (ME) if.... on 15:56 - Jan 9 with 1002 viewsIllinoisblue

It would be classic ITFC (ME) if.... on 15:27 - Jan 9 by Bloots

....nobody came in for him and we were left paying the wages of 3 left backs for the rest of the season, whilst not having enough budget to address the real areas of concern.

that would be the final exclamation point on the Evans era

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Knutsen on 15:57 - Jan 9 with 996 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Knutsen on 15:03 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

He'll be at boro by the end of the month.

Pulis needs to consolidate their position and loves a long throw.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

It would be classic ITFC (ME) if.... on 15:59 - Jan 9 with 984 viewsReuser_is_God

It would be classic ITFC (ME) if.... on 15:27 - Jan 9 by Bloots

I think the most likely thing to happen is that he'll sign a pre contract agreement this month & join his new club in the summer.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Knutsen on 16:02 - Jan 9 with 967 viewsKieran_Knows

Knutsen on 15:57 - Jan 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

He'll be at boro by the end of the month.

Pulis needs to consolidate their position and loves a long throw.

I think he'll end up at Boro as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It would be classic ITFC (ME) if.... on 16:47 - Jan 9 with 877 viewsPositivelyPortman

It would be classic ITFC (ME) if.... on 15:59 - Jan 9 by Reuser_is_God

I think the most likely thing to happen is that he'll sign a pre contract agreement this month & join his new club in the summer.

We’ll still be paying him then. 🙄

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024