Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? 15:25 - Jan 9 with 1751 viewsCoastalblue

I know a few people have gone as individuals, has there ever been a bigger trip? I wouldn't mind that, could be fun I reckon.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 15:49 - Jan 9 with 1702 viewsTractorCam

2013 I remember a fair few Ipswich fans went over in their final home game of the season, other than that I don't think there has been one. Other than the 600 of us who went over for the friendly of course

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 16:18 - Jan 9 with 1628 viewsTIB

What I'd give for them to do a pre-season friendly again over there. Was so good to have all the fans together after the game in that industrial club place with the pool. Good times.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 16:21 - Jan 9 with 1618 viewsCoastalblue

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 15:49 - Jan 9 by TractorCam

2013 I remember a fair few Ipswich fans went over in their final home game of the season, other than that I don't think there has been one. Other than the 600 of us who went over for the friendly of course

Yeah I meant for a league game rather than the friendly, which I didn't go to as I was on holiday :(

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? (n/t) on 17:12 - Jan 9 with 1549 viewseddiespearitt03

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 15:49 - Jan 9 by TractorCam

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? (n/t) on 17:19 - Jan 9 with 1529 viewsRickOShea

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 08:18 - Jan 10 with 1413 viewsFriedie

Yes, there were some visits, organised by Dave Loudnproud:

The Tractor-Boys visits:
Fortuna v Holstein Kiel (2006)
Fortuna v SV Babelsberg (2008)
Fortuna v Hansa Rostock (2010)
Fortuna v 1.FC Nuremberg (2013)
Fortuna v Ipswich Town (2015; 600 Fans)
Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 1353 viewsLord_Lucan

A few of our lot went over for my 50th in 2015. We had a cracking time.

We aren’t the sort of lot that make a big fuss***** and tell everyone where we are from but if anyone in the bars found out they were most welcoming. At one point of a drunken evening the most beautiful girl I have ever seen was singing Ipswich (Hey Jude) along with about 50 others.

*******I will admit though that at the game we were wearing Mick McCarthy masks, we had a cracking photo done but I can’t post it from where I am so maybe Bossbeard will post it if he sees the thread.

Fantastic place, but a little too straight and orderly - if you know what I mean.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 9:42]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 09:39 - Jan 10 with 1342 viewsartsbossbeard

Has there ever been a group return visit to Fortuna? on 09:35 - Jan 10 by Lord_Lucan

A few of our lot went over for my 50th in 2015. We had a cracking time.

We aren’t the sort of lot that make a big fuss***** and tell everyone where we are from but if anyone in the bars found out they were most welcoming. At one point of a drunken evening the most beautiful girl I have ever seen was singing Ipswich (Hey Jude) along with about 50 others.

*******I will admit though that at the game we were wearing Mick McCarthy masks, we had a cracking photo done but I can’t post it from where I am so maybe Bossbeard will post it if he sees the thread.

Fantastic place, but a little too straight and orderly - if you know what I mean.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 9:42]

I'm on my phone rather than laptop but I'll find the picture later.

Dusseldorf is a cracking place if a little safe & sterile. Avoid the local dark beer.

Minge-bags can save a fortune in air fares by flying into Cologne and getting the train to The 'Dorf (circa 30mins).

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024