Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, I’m totally underwhelmed by the signings so far. 16:32 - Jan 9 with 590 viewsVic

I’m not writing them off before they’ve kicked a ball, but none of the signings so far are of the quality I was hoping (and I suspect PL was hoping) for. I really hope I’m wrong but they don’t seem to be the battle hardened old pros that out last but one manager managed to bring in to steady us or better us at crucial times.

We’re going down - I just hope that Lambert stays with us to start the rebuilding he now knows we need. Trouble is that I seariously doubt he will as I think his recent comments have been fairly and squarely targeting ME and the lack of funding.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Well, I’m totally underwhelmed by the signings so far. on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 554 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Mick / Dave Bowman made some good signings.

They also made their fair share of sh1t ones.

Lets just see how this works out.

I think Keane and Quaner will turn out to be useful.

Everyone seems gutted that we lost out on Pilkington.... who has played 8 games in two years.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well, I’m totally underwhelmed by the signings so far. on 16:44 - Jan 9 with 548 viewswkj

Beggars cant be choosers, and we are very much in the role of beggars.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well, I’m totally underwhelmed by the signings so far. on 16:45 - Jan 9 with 541 viewsPositivelyPortman

You are writing off before they’ve kicked a ball ffs.
Have you played football or managed in the Championship?
Let’s give THIS Paul a chance.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Well, I’m totally underwhelmed by the signings so far. on 16:51 - Jan 9 with 515 viewssundaze

Which quality players did you believe would be jumping at the chance to join a club adrift at the foot of the Championship?

If we do manage to get anyone of that ilk, it will probably be towards the end of the window, until then players are likely to be keeping their options open for something more appealing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024