Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats guys 16:59 - Jan 9 with 1847 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This afternoons signing of what may well be a squad player, has resulted in record flouncing.

Norris McWhirter has just read the board and confirmed this.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Congrats guys on 17:02 - Jan 9 with 1788 viewshomer_123

I'd say it's fair to question whether the caliber of signings, so far, is going to make the material difference needed in results to get us out of this mess.

They appear, on paper, no more than decent and not at all surprising given our position in the league and financially.

Unfair, as always, to write them off before kicking a ball mind.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Congrats guys on 17:03 - Jan 9 with 1778 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Congrats guys on 17:02 - Jan 9 by homer_123

I'd say it's fair to question whether the caliber of signings, so far, is going to make the material difference needed in results to get us out of this mess.

They appear, on paper, no more than decent and not at all surprising given our position in the league and financially.

Unfair, as always, to write them off before kicking a ball mind.

Question the signings? yes.

Over the top flouncing? not really needed.

Lambert knows more about Dawkins than we do, lets see how it pans out.

I dont know how some people on here make it through the day!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Congrats guys on 17:06 - Jan 9 with 1748 viewsJ2BLUE

Not surprising is it? This forum never learns. Never remembers the likes of McGoldrick, Murphy, Mings, Lee, Walters etc etc.

For a brilliant explanation of this forum, Brexit and society in general read The Chimp Paradox.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Congrats guys on 17:06 - Jan 9 with 1733 viewswkj

I gotta say it is pretty extreme, especially when a lot of people were calling for Evans' head to sign Jackson when it looks like a dead deal. I do not overly trust much of our fan base as scouts.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Congrats guys on 17:07 - Jan 9 with 1731 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Not really.

If we did this after one signing I would agree. But four is going to be four or the five or six Lambert wanted. So we've done the majority of our business and brought in four players that may not be any better than what we have, as opposed to a Pilkington where we'd likely agree was an upgrade.

Lambert hasn't signed these four as squad players to then sign another five permanent players who can improve the starting eleven. This is what Evans has allowed him. More of the same!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Congrats guys on 17:07 - Jan 9 with 1729 viewsfatronaldo

Totally agree. Even given our current form, league position (and the world crazyness in general) Im amazed on how common it is to have a negative approach to someone that has played only one game in our u23s..

He still looks to have had something great about him. Much more flair and talent than any of our current offensive players, even if this was a couple of years ago.

With the right coach behind him and some self confidence who knows how he will turn out.
Congrats guys on 17:07 - Jan 9 with 1725 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Congrats guys on 17:06 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

Not surprising is it? This forum never learns. Never remembers the likes of McGoldrick, Murphy, Mings, Lee, Walters etc etc.

For a brilliant explanation of this forum, Brexit and society in general read The Chimp Paradox.

I remember how utterly awful Shefki was when he arrived too.

The good thing about these signings? This is how cult hero's start out.

Congrats guys on 17:07 - Jan 9 with 1716 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Congrats guys on 17:07 - Jan 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Not really.

If we did this after one signing I would agree. But four is going to be four or the five or six Lambert wanted. So we've done the majority of our business and brought in four players that may not be any better than what we have, as opposed to a Pilkington where we'd likely agree was an upgrade.

Lambert hasn't signed these four as squad players to then sign another five permanent players who can improve the starting eleven. This is what Evans has allowed him. More of the same!

Flounce away....

Login to get fewer ads

Congrats guys on 17:09 - Jan 9 with 1693 viewsJ2BLUE

Congrats guys on 17:07 - Jan 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

I remember how utterly awful Shefki was when he arrived too.

The good thing about these signings? This is how cult hero's start out.

Agree. Another thing i'm sick of reading is how we need promotion form, or 10 wins or other BS. We need to overtake three clubs and stay there. The stats say the numbers we need are a lot less than people seem to think.

Truly impaired.

Congrats guys on 17:13 - Jan 9 with 1632 viewswkj

Congrats guys on 17:09 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

Agree. Another thing i'm sick of reading is how we need promotion form, or 10 wins or other BS. We need to overtake three clubs and stay there. The stats say the numbers we need are a lot less than people seem to think.

Really it is no substitute for what everyone should be saying "We need to roll up our sleeves and get on with it" instead of sitting about and belting out comparisons and analogies.

As fans we have one job until our fate is realised - support the team and do what we can to try and lift the team without exception

Once our fate is realised, then start asking the questions and putting the pressure on.

In fighting and bickering about it is just sh1t really and anti-support in a lot of ways.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Congrats guys on 17:15 - Jan 9 with 1619 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Congrats guys on 17:09 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

The stats say that the gap we need to make up is only slightly less than as many points as we have actually won all season.

But somehow we are going to slightly improve, while three other teams pick up no points all season, or if they stay as bad as they are not, we are going to massively improve.

Not happening.

Congrats guys on 17:15 - Jan 9 with 1610 viewsCoastalblue

Congrats guys on 17:07 - Jan 9 by fatronaldo

Totally agree. Even given our current form, league position (and the world crazyness in general) Im amazed on how common it is to have a negative approach to someone that has played only one game in our u23s..

He still looks to have had something great about him. Much more flair and talent than any of our current offensive players, even if this was a couple of years ago.

With the right coach behind him and some self confidence who knows how he will turn out.

There's some nice controlled finishing in those clips when he has time to think, I'm sure he misses more than he scores like anyone but based on that there appears to be some ability there at the very least.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Congrats guys on 17:16 - Jan 9 with 1604 viewsJ2BLUE

Congrats guys on 17:15 - Jan 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

The stats say that the gap we need to make up is only slightly less than as many points as we have actually won all season.

But somehow we are going to slightly improve, while three other teams pick up no points all season, or if they stay as bad as they are not, we are going to massively improve.

Not happening.

See my reply in the other thread. Your numbers are way out.

Truly impaired.

FLOUNCE.... on 17:19 - Jan 9 with 1572 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Congrats guys on 17:15 - Jan 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Not happening.

FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE,

Congrats guys on 17:21 - Jan 9 with 1559 viewsSitfcB

No way.

There’s been some top flouncing these past few years and today doesn’t even compare.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FLOUNCE.... on 17:22 - Jan 9 with 1545 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

FLOUNCE.... on 17:19 - Jan 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE, FLOUNCE,

You really are a complete and utter.

What do you disagree with? Care to explain how we can stay up without needing three teams to all capitulate whilst we suddenly become extremely good, without any suggestion at all we may do so?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024