Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... 17:51 - Jan 9 with 3378 viewsKieran_Knows

... from Norwich according to Alan Nixon.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:52 - Jan 9 with 3359 viewsTractorCam

Perm i presume?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:52 - Jan 9 with 3358 viewswkj

Signing Marshall could be the signing that would change everything - always liked him (until he went to those lot)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:56 - Jan 9 with 3290 viewsHerbivore

WHY R WE TRYING? WE SHOOD JUS BE SIGNING EM!!!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:57 - Jan 9 with 3265 viewstractorboy2000

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:52 - Jan 9 by TractorCam

Perm i presume?

Think they said it was a loan when it first broke

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:57 - Jan 9 with 3262 viewsArnieM

Can’t imagine for one minute that scum fc will be making it easy for us to sign one of their players. They would be very happy for us to be relegated wouldn’t they !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:00 - Jan 9 with 3222 viewswkj

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:57 - Jan 9 by ArnieM

Can’t imagine for one minute that scum fc will be making it easy for us to sign one of their players. They would be very happy for us to be relegated wouldn’t they !

At a business level Im sure they, or we, don't give a toss.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:15 - Jan 9 with 3056 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

All he said was 'three clubs in for him'...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:17 - Jan 9 with 3026 viewsKieran_Knows

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:15 - Jan 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

All he said was 'three clubs in for him'...

Someone asked if one of those clubs was Ipswich and he said yes.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:19 - Jan 9 with 2983 viewsclive_baker

He only scores screamers. Good player, get him in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:22 - Jan 9 with 2948 viewschicoazul

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:19 - Jan 9 by clive_baker

He only scores screamers. Good player, get him in.

Isnt he a defender?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:23 - Jan 9 with 2913 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:22 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

Isnt he a defender?

He's a wide man, can play midfield or RB.

Very good set pieces.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:26 - Jan 9 with 2883 viewsArnieM

I very much doubt we’ll Get him. Sorry just can’t see it. I think the rivalry is too great.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:28 - Jan 9 with 2863 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:26 - Jan 9 by ArnieM

I very much doubt we’ll Get him. Sorry just can’t see it. I think the rivalry is too great.

I'm not sure the Norwich board will be bothered about the rivalry, its not like we are a threat to them.

They would probably rather we stay up and give them two derby matches... if they dont get promoted.

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:51 - Jan 9 with 2703 viewsCoastalblue

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 18:26 - Jan 9 by ArnieM

I suspect even their supporters would revel in us in our current plight taking one of their cast offs for a while

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 19:17 - Jan 9 with 2528 viewsPopeye

Pinkun twitter feed says Birmingham enquired about loaning him but we’re told by narwich that he wasn’t going out on loan this season.
Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 19:40 - Jan 9 with 2330 viewsBluesquid

Town still trying to sign Ben Marshall... on 17:52 - Jan 9 by TractorCam

Perm i presume?

No, not from this picture but does it really matter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024