Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert 19:52 - Jan 9 with 1270 viewsCoastalblue

and then doing a bit of due diligence and coming on here to get a feel for the club.

Threads saying how players who haven't yet kicked a ball in anger are cr4p, someone suggesting it's a good thing 14 year olds get stabbed to death.

Would you sign? Would you?

Anybody notice a Pilkington based username appear recently?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 19:53 - Jan 9 with 1259 viewsMrTown

Yeah that seems realistic.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Glassgow Blue? (n/t) on 19:54 - Jan 9 with 1245 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 20:43 - Jan 9 with 1131 viewsLeagueOne

So it's also our fault the signings are not happening? So according to some we...
Created a toxic atmosphere in 2016-17 which saw the team nearly relegated
in 2017-18 we forced poor old Mick out, waited months and it was our decision to appoint Paul Hurst...

and now players won't play here because of us....

Ipswich fans.

The meanest fans in the English league .

Anything to avoid blaming Marcus I spose.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 21:05 - Jan 9 with 1099 viewsgt81

If they can't handle the "heat" of a small Suffolk town I'd suggest they are not cut out for the rigours of a pro football career.
Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 21:08 - Jan 9 with 1092 viewstextbackup

Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 20:43 - Jan 9 by LeagueOne

So it's also our fault the signings are not happening? So according to some we...
Created a toxic atmosphere in 2016-17 which saw the team nearly relegated
in 2017-18 we forced poor old Mick out, waited months and it was our decision to appoint Paul Hurst...

and now players won't play here because of us....

Ipswich fans.

The meanest fans in the English league .

Anything to avoid blaming Marcus I spose.

Having watched that Sunderland documentary it proved to me one thing, our toxic atmosphere, the worse it could possibly be, is on par with them if they draw a home game!!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 21:10 - Jan 9 with 1066 viewsBurwell_Blue

The only people that post regularly on this forum are the very cream of the divs.

Players are largely unintelligent but even they will know that its just the social misfits that spend the most time in internet forums.
Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 21:12 - Jan 9 with 1064 viewsgt81

Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 21:08 - Jan 9 by textbackup

Having watched that Sunderland documentary it proved to me one thing, our toxic atmosphere, the worse it could possibly be, is on par with them if they draw a home game!!

Aldershot Town is my 2nd team, rumour has it Shots fans are legendary for moaning even when the team wins.
Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 21:31 - Jan 9 with 1004 viewsOxford_Blue

I really don’t think any player or would-be player is going to spend precious time wading through the treacle mire of these comments.
Login to get fewer ads

Can you imagine being a decent player approached by Lambert on 21:55 - Jan 9 with 939 viewsEwan_Oozami

Username? We'd see through it in an instant.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024