Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21:17 - Jan 9 with 5507 viewsleftback

free the ipswich 9
man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:20 - Jan 9 with 5478 viewsRamRob

Would have to be 11-0 to beat the record in the league cup

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:21 - Jan 9 with 5462 viewsBLUEBEAT

Not a Premiership game, buh.

#Ipswich9forever

Poll: W or W

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:24 - Jan 9 with 5433 viewsNthsuffolkblue

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:21 - Jan 9 by BLUEBEAT

#Ipswich9forever

Unfortunately this.

Saw somewhere that someone had run a FM simulator for 200 years or something crazy like that and still our record hadn't been broken.

Maybe, if Norwich go up … here's hoping.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:27 - Jan 9 with 5392 viewsArnieM

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:24 - Jan 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately this.

Saw somewhere that someone had run a FM simulator for 200 years or something crazy like that and still our record hadn't been broken.

.... they won’t be going up .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:28 - Jan 9 with 5384 viewslinhdi

Gutted for the many Burton fans who missed the game due to the M6 closure. Whatever the score, it was a huge occasion for them.
man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:35 - Jan 9 with 5292 viewsmonty_radio

Unfortunately this.

As impregnable as money has made the top 6 or so, it has also enabled teams like Fulham to spend in excess of £100 million before they received it. It hasn't ensured safety, but it should keep the score down a bit against the likes of Man City and Liverpool.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:35 - Jan 9 with 5288 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:20 - Jan 9 by RamRob

Would have to be 11-0 to beat the record in the league cup

Hang on Burton on are in the league cup semi final? Football must be dead!
man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:39 - Jan 9 with 5244 viewsSitfcB

BOOOOO

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:43 - Jan 9 with 5188 viewsNthsuffolkblue

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:35 - Jan 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Hang on Burton on are in the league cup semi final? Football must be dead!

It's a competition few teams take seriously until it gets to the quarter or even semi finals.

It was refreshing to see the teams Tottenham and City put out in the FA Cup 3rd round this year.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:44 - Jan 9 with 5177 viewsRobTheMonk

Pep's really got them going again after their blip. Everything they do seems that little bit quicker again.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 21:45]
man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:56 - Jan 9 with 5007 viewsjpring89

#Ipswich9forever

The way City and Liverpool play there’s never been a better chance IMO. Give it a year or 2 and it will atleast be matched.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 07:49 - Jan 10 with 4888 viewsRoyKeanesDog

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:43 - Jan 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's a competition few teams take seriously until it gets to the quarter or even semi finals.

It was refreshing to see the teams Tottenham and City put out in the FA Cup 3rd round this year.

The 4th Champions League spot for English teams should be given to the winner of the F.A Cup in my opinion, so that clubs start taking it seriously.

I remember about 5 years ago when Southampton were mid table in the Prem about 10 points adrift of Europe, and 10 points clear of safety. They still fielded a weakened side if the F.A Cup, and I couldn't understand why as it wouldbe huge for them to win it. Le Tiss was going mental about it at the time.

Poll: Best Football Song

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 07:58 - Jan 10 with 4868 viewsBackToRussia

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 07:49 - Jan 10 by RoyKeanesDog

The 4th Champions League spot for English teams should be given to the winner of the F.A Cup in my opinion, so that clubs start taking it seriously.

I remember about 5 years ago when Southampton were mid table in the Prem about 10 points adrift of Europe, and 10 points clear of safety. They still fielded a weakened side if the F.A Cup, and I couldn't understand why as it wouldbe huge for them to win it. Le Tiss was going mental about it at the time.

One big problem is that they are competing for PL prize money, which depends on position. There can be millions between each position, so even an extra point or three in the PL can mean more financially than another round in the FA Cup, or even winning it (believe you get around £1.5/2m for winning it). If you said all the PL teams past the top 8 get the same prize money you might see a change in strategy.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:31 - Jan 10 with 4842 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Not too different to us doing it when firmly entrenched in mid-table the past couple of seasons - certainly one of the more valid criticisms of Mick

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:31 - Jan 10 with 4839 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:28 - Jan 9 by linhdi

Gutted for the many Burton fans who missed the game due to the M6 closure. Whatever the score, it was a huge occasion for them.

If I missed a 9-0 defeat due to a traffic jam I’d be thanking my lucky stars

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:39 - Jan 10 with 4818 viewsThe_Major

Unfortunately this.

Being deep behind enemy lines as I am, I know several budgies, and can remember them describing the fear that descended on them a few years ago when they let in seven at the Etihad.

Man City scored their seventh with still 25 minutes left, and the Nodgers had genuine concerns they were going to equal or beat the nine.
man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:17 - Jan 10 with 4776 viewsRadlett_blue

It's not just the Premier League though - quite a few mid table Championship clubs have played much weakened sides in the FA Cup.
If both clubs agree, they should be able to scrap the possibility of a replay and settle a tie on pens after 90 minutes. This will get rid of the "replay neither manager wanted".

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:12 - Jan 10 with 4721 viewsBlueyandCrazy

#Ipswich9forever

Don't feed the trolls about our 95 defeat. Football wasn't invented in 1992, so its not a real record:

Record win in top division: 12—0, joint record: â—¾West Bromwich Albion 12—0 Darwen (First Division, 4 April 1892)
â—¾Nottingham Forest 12—0 Leicester Fosse (First Division, 21 March 1909)

Also when Man U fans ever remind me of it, I refer back to the home game in September which was 3-2 to Town; they couldn't even double us that year and indeed lost the title by only a point. the 6-0 in 1980 can be referenced as well, don't think they have lost by as much in the league since....

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

man city to hit double figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:50 - Jan 10 with 4648 viewshorsehollerer

Citeh have scored more goals in the past four days than Town have scored in the past four months.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024