Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? 21:47 - Jan 9 with 1417 viewsKeno

must be worth a few quid at the kind of odds that will be offered

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 22:33 - Jan 9 with 1364 viewsArthur_1975

If City have five players sent off, and another five go off injured, Burton may still turn things around.
what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 22:39 - Jan 9 with 1350 viewsgt81

None. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

Buy yourself a packet of Haribo instead.
what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 22:44 - Jan 9 with 1324 viewsJ2BLUE

Bookies were offering 80/1 on both the draw and Burton win at 4-0 down today. They basically don't want bets on the match odds market or the to qualify market. You'd be surprised at the Burton odds. Probably won't be as high as you think as they simply don't want the bets.

Plenty of other markets for them to rinse mugs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 22:50 - Jan 9 with 1316 viewsRyorry

Not sure how much new business you'll be getting as a financial advisor after this post Keno!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 23:34 - Jan 9 with 1253 viewsKeno

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 22:50 - Jan 9 by Ryorry

Not sure how much new business you'll be getting as a financial advisor after this post Keno!

So is someone offered you ten million to one you would be tempted to put a quid down?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 00:00 - Jan 10 with 1231 viewsjpring89

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 23:34 - Jan 9 by Keno

So is someone offered you ten million to one you would be tempted to put a quid down?

More chance of a gudgeon smashing a Killer Whale to shreds.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 00:40 - Jan 10 with 1196 viewsSpruceMoose

If that happens I'll give every single forum member a reacharound, one after the other until I've done the whole register. Never going to happen!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 0:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 01:02 - Jan 10 with 1164 viewshoppy

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 00:40 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

If that happens I'll give every single forum member a reacharound, one after the other until I've done the whole register. Never going to happen!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 0:47]

And you’ll waive the usual £15.99 + VAT charge on that occasion?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 01:06 - Jan 10 with 1163 viewsSpruceMoose

what's odds on Burton pulling this round in the 2nd leg? on 01:02 - Jan 10 by hoppy

And you’ll waive the usual £15.99 + VAT charge on that occasion?

Of course! Roll up people, a penny a stroke!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024