Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motivation for Saturday..... 00:32 - Jan 10 with 2771 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

If I was Lambert I'd put up A3 size photos on the dressing room walls and leave permanent markers out for anyone to draw or right on. Photos of the following......

Chris Sutton (For his numerous stupid comments about us - we're a basket case etc.).

Paul Hurst (Too many reasons to list).

All pundits on EFL highlights on Quest (For saying careful what you wish for every time our name is mentioned).

Mick McCarthy (A recent one with him looking smug as if to also say careful what you wish for you lot blah blah blah).

Marcus Evans (Maybe not just in case he visits).

Anyone else.....?

Maybe leave some darts out too.

#nevergiveupkeepthefaith
Motivation for Saturday..... on 00:39 - Jan 10 with 2727 viewsSpruceMoose

Posts from this board from all the posters who have lost hope.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Motivation for Saturday..... on 00:48 - Jan 10 with 2709 viewsBloodblue

Motivation for Saturday..... on 00:39 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

Posts from this board from all the posters who have lost hope.

SpruceMoose you beat me to it, was just about to post the same thing.

I'd say anyone that was on the fence before Bristol loss that threw the towel in after that game should definitely go up on some sort of wall of shame!
Motivation for Saturday..... on 02:09 - Jan 10 with 2672 viewswkj

I wouldn't include Mick; you have to respect the fact the players liked playing for him, as for Marcus - he pays for their findus crispy pancakes.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Motivation for Saturday..... on 02:23 - Jan 10 with 2655 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

Motivation for Saturday..... on 02:09 - Jan 10 by wkj

I wouldn't include Mick; you have to respect the fact the players liked playing for him, as for Marcus - he pays for their findus crispy pancakes.

......not even for crimes against entertainment in football?

Yes I'm on that side of the in/out divide that he also contributed to despite what many people lead you to believe. Just my opinion.
Motivation for Saturday..... on 02:37 - Jan 10 with 2641 viewswkj

Motivation for Saturday..... on 02:23 - Jan 10 by PauLambertIsABlue

......not even for crimes against entertainment in football?

Yes I'm on that side of the in/out divide that he also contributed to despite what many people lead you to believe. Just my opinion.

My point isnt mick in vs mick out - it is that the players wouldn't have any reaction to it as they enjoyed working for him.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Motivation for Saturday..... on 03:38 - Jan 10 with 2615 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

Motivation for Saturday..... on 02:37 - Jan 10 by wkj

My point isnt mick in vs mick out - it is that the players wouldn't have any reaction to it as they enjoyed working for him.

Guess so although fingers crossed most of the team is shaping up to not have his old favourites in.

Maybe a video showing how we've played last few years and explain this type of football was popular 20 years ago. Make sure they buy into and trust in PL and stick with passing from the back style as much as possible. 👍
Motivation for Saturday..... on 03:44 - Jan 10 with 2612 viewsharlingblue

I would put up posters of Sir Alf Ramsey and his Championship winning (Premiership equivalent) team.
Sir Bobby Robson with the team that he inherited, needing a couple of major old head signings, followed by the great teams that he made, including so many homegrown youngsters.
The third poster is blank, Paul Lambert, could be our next Manager to create a great team?
How many of our current players would stand up and say, I should be in your team?, and that goes for those out on loan, in the squad and the U23 team. Food for thought?
Motivation for Saturday..... on 05:18 - Jan 10 with 2578 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

Motivation for Saturday..... on 03:44 - Jan 10 by harlingblue

I would put up posters of Sir Alf Ramsey and his Championship winning (Premiership equivalent) team.
Sir Bobby Robson with the team that he inherited, needing a couple of major old head signings, followed by the great teams that he made, including so many homegrown youngsters.
The third poster is blank, Paul Lambert, could be our next Manager to create a great team?
How many of our current players would stand up and say, I should be in your team?, and that goes for those out on loan, in the squad and the U23 team. Food for thought?

......add a photo of us all in the San Siro. Christ nearly 20 years ago.

TWTD.
Login to get fewer ads

Motivation for Saturday..... on 06:20 - Jan 10 with 2534 viewsMrTown

Put up pictures of League 1 ground's. Do we really want to be playing there.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Motivation for Saturday..... on 07:05 - Jan 10 with 2475 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

Motivation for Saturday..... on 06:20 - Jan 10 by MrTown

Put up pictures of League 1 ground's. Do we really want to be playing there.

One of the worst......

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/glanford-park-scu
Motivation for Saturday..... on 07:13 - Jan 10 with 2458 viewsbontcho

A bar chart showing the average Championship wage and the average League One wage.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Motivation for Saturday..... on 08:26 - Jan 10 with 2320 viewsBrianTablet

Put up a tv screen and show I, Daniel Blake on a loop?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Motivation for Saturday..... on 09:08 - Jan 10 with 2237 viewsIpswichKnight

Picture of Canary Fairy and just put underneath " this is laughing at YOU"
Motivation for Saturday..... on 13:01 - Jan 10 with 2091 viewsFenboyBlue

I would put one of those packet of peanuts dispenser thingies that they used to have in pubs in the good old days with a photo of a young lady underneath. Each time we score a goal, Lambo allows the team to remove 1 packet of peanuts.
Motivation for Saturday..... on 01:29 - Jan 11 with 1949 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

Motivation for Saturday..... on 13:01 - Jan 10 by FenboyBlue

I would put one of those packet of peanuts dispenser thingies that they used to have in pubs in the good old days with a photo of a young lady underneath. Each time we score a goal, Lambo allows the team to remove 1 packet of peanuts.

I don't know about you lot but I'm bl00dy looking forward to Saturday, there's a hell of a lot of positive vibes on today's TWTD news page, most of which has come from the big man PL.

Never ever felt like this under the McMac.

I might even go as far to say, let's start saving for another statue!

Let's make some noise Saturday, go down fighting or maybe just maybe......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024