Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town v Nodge 11:50 - Jan 10 with 789 viewsFrimleyBlue

Funny old game football isn't it

We looked average and I remember a lot of posts about how Norwich looked woeful too etc

And how different the season has then panned out

how has that happened exactly Were they just gelling, or in that game did we make them look average??

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Town v Nodge on 11:56 - Jan 10 with 759 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Their fans were still undecided on Farke going into October.. But they put together a decent run and haven't really looked back since.

A couple of Nodge fans I know say this is probably the most "effective" Norwich team they've seen in years and that Puuki is the signing of the season (in the league, not just for them)

They are a little concerned that given the opportunity the have this season they won't strengthen enough in Jan and miss out as other undoubtedly will.
Town v Nodge on 13:06 - Jan 10 with 574 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Town v Nodge on 11:56 - Jan 10 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Their fans were still undecided on Farke going into October.. But they put together a decent run and haven't really looked back since.

A couple of Nodge fans I know say this is probably the most "effective" Norwich team they've seen in years and that Puuki is the signing of the season (in the league, not just for them)

They are a little concerned that given the opportunity the have this season they won't strengthen enough in Jan and miss out as other undoubtedly will.

They also have the best right back in the league, possibly the best player in the league.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024