Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? 13:47 - Jan 10 with 1361 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T re the R to the B

Poll: W or W

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 13:52 - Jan 10 with 1344 viewsSitfcB

Bit harsh on Phil.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 13:57 - Jan 10 with 1306 viewsMrTown

Yes, don't know who it was though, wasn't' really listening to his response either.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 14:28 - Jan 10 with 1213 viewsNoBru

Yes, he acknowledged Spence's mistakes and applauded him for his attitude and ability to carry on. When asked about Donacien he also again reaffirmed that he believes he is a CB.

Nothing mentioned about Marshall or any other targets in that area.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 15:03 - Jan 10 with 1147 viewsBLUEBEAT

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 13:52 - Jan 10 by SitfcB

Bit harsh on Phil.

Calm down, love.

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 15:04 - Jan 10 with 1146 viewsBLUEBEAT

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 14:28 - Jan 10 by NoBru

Yes, he acknowledged Spence's mistakes and applauded him for his attitude and ability to carry on. When asked about Donacien he also again reaffirmed that he believes he is a CB.

Nothing mentioned about Marshall or any other targets in that area.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you.

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 18:14 - Jan 10 with 1000 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems that Lambert doesn't rate Donacien and classing him as a CB is a soft way of saying he isn't in his plans. His comment about him possibly wanting to play games seems to hint at a move either permanently or on loan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 20:14 - Jan 10 with 938 viewsBLUEBEAT

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 18:14 - Jan 10 by J2BLUE

Seems that Lambert doesn't rate Donacien and classing him as a CB is a soft way of saying he isn't in his plans. His comment about him possibly wanting to play games seems to hint at a move either permanently or on loan.

It does seem that way. He will know a bit about him from Villa times too.

Phil has put up a nice little report now. Thanks Phil!

Lambert: Right-Back is an Area Which Needs Strengthening 10th Jan 2019 17:43
Blues boss Paul Lambert has confirmed a right-back is among his January targets with Jordan Spence currently the only right-sided full-back at the club, the Town manager seeing summer signing Janoi Donacien as a central defender. 24

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 22:53 - Jan 10 with 862 viewsBonchosBicycle

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 18:14 - Jan 10 by J2BLUE

Shame, he looked decent in a few games early at right back - Villa and Derby come to mind - and I thought he'd soon find his Championship legs. It seems Lambert has some reason for not wanting to at least give him a run out there considering Spence has hardly been at his best.
Login to get fewer ads

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 23:24 - Jan 10 with 812 viewsnshearman1

Did any of the journalists (or Phil) specifically ask about the RB situation? on 22:53 - Jan 10 by BonchosBicycle

Shame, he looked decent in a few games early at right back - Villa and Derby come to mind - and I thought he'd soon find his Championship legs. It seems Lambert has some reason for not wanting to at least give him a run out there considering Spence has hardly been at his best.

I'm surprised that, given our real problem at RB (hasn't this been the case for decades?) that PL has boxed himself into a corner by saying that Donacien is a CB? It says two things: (1) he doesn't rate Donacien and will ship him out asap; (2) puts huge pressure on himself to deliver a decent RB forthwith at a time when Town are hardly the most inspiring club to come to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024