Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quaner as a 9, two up top? 15:36 - Jan 10 with 1291 viewsCoastalblue

If Lambert sees Quaner as a 9 and is singing the praises of Keane, once both are match fit are we likely to see them both start up front together?

They would be a handful I'm sure for opposing centre backs, if we can get someone wide starting to fly too then teams are going to be a lot less inclined to throw so much forward at us.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 15:37 - Jan 10 with 1280 viewsLeagueOne

Quaner and Keane up top with Sears playing wide?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 15:52 - Jan 10 with 1240 viewsAlexGreen

We're not going to see much of Jackson or Harrison for a while are we - and probably nothing of Roberts in the 18

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 15:56 - Jan 10 with 1219 viewsCoastalblue

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 15:52 - Jan 10 by AlexGreen

We're not going to see much of Jackson or Harrison for a while are we - and probably nothing of Roberts in the 18

I can't see Roberts being around much longer to be honest, I kind of feel for him in that regard because he did a job for us that he's clearly not cut out for but gave it his all, sadly I don't think he's got what we need at this level and possibly not the one below either.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:09 - Jan 10 with 1187 viewsPJH

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 15:52 - Jan 10 by AlexGreen

If Collins signing and depending on his and a couple of others fitness I would think that our best 18 now would not include any of Hurst's permanent signings.
Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:09 - Jan 10 with 1186 viewsHarryWright

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 15:56 - Jan 10 by Coastalblue

I can't see Roberts being around much longer to be honest, I kind of feel for him in that regard because he did a job for us that he's clearly not cut out for but gave it his all, sadly I don't think he's got what we need at this level and possibly not the one below either.

'Roberts’ has ability, but he can lazy even at the best of times. If I was to keep him I Would’ve kept him as an impact sub.'

For some reason decided to go check the Crawley forums to see their opinions on Roberts and found this. It's interesting because I'd say the complete opposite, works hard but lacks quality.
Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:18 - Jan 10 with 1155 viewsAlexGreen

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:09 - Jan 10 by PJH

If Collins signing and depending on his and a couple of others fitness I would think that our best 18 now would not include any of Hurst's permanent signings.

Wow I hadn't considered that, you're right. What an unbelievable waste of money.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:53 - Jan 10 with 1093 viewsGarv

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:09 - Jan 10 by PJH

I would think at least one of Jackson and Harrison will be in the squad(s). Nolan too.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:57 - Jan 10 with 1070 viewsPJH

Quaner as a 9, two up top? on 16:53 - Jan 10 by Garv

I would think at least one of Jackson and Harrison will be in the squad(s). Nolan too.

Possibly one of Jackson and Harrison but they would presumably have Quaner, Keane and Sears ahead of them.
I would not put Nolan in our top six midfielders if Skuse and Huws are added to Downes, Bishop, Chalobah and Dozzell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024