Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arnautovic's Agent today 15:58 - Jan 10 with 5295 viewsJohnny_Boy

“West Ham bought Marko for peanuts. They paid £20m for him, which is nothing in the current market,” read the statement.

“They bought him to keep them in the Premier League last season and he did that. He took every award at the club; best player, signing of the season and the players’ award.

“Now West Ham have a fantastic offer. It is close to double what they paid for him.

“He wants to go to a new market and challenge for titles. This is what he wants.

“It is his great desire that West Ham accept the offer from China.

“He knows the West Ham fans love him and he has a special connection with them, but things move on, this is the world of sport, and he hopes they can understand.

“Marko is professional and is preparing himself for the Arsenal game. He will give 100 per cent for West Ham. That is Marko. He will never change.

“Until he is no longer a West Ham player, he will give everything to the club. He hopes the fans can respect his wishes.”

Incredible.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 15:59 - Jan 10 with 4180 viewsSpruceMoose

Christ. He actually wants to play in that pretend Chinese League? Sack him off, that's a loser attitude.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:00 - Jan 10 with 4163 viewsartsbossbeard

All that is wrong with modern football right there.

Unless his agent is planning on giving his commission to charity, of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:04 - Jan 10 with 4138 viewsJohnny_Boy

Arnautovic's Agent today on 15:59 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

Christ. He actually wants to play in that pretend Chinese League? Sack him off, that's a loser attitude.

I can totally understand any player going there for the money - so why doesn't his agent (and brother) just come out and say that instead?

It was only a few weeks ago Arnautovic was saying how we desperately wanted to be playing in the Champions League.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:05 - Jan 10 with 4116 viewsNoBru

Kind of feel for West Ham, whenever they sign a great player he turns out to be a snake.

First Payet and now Arnie.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:06 - Jan 10 with 4097 viewsartsbossbeard

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:05 - Jan 10 by NoBru

Kind of feel for West Ham, whenever they sign a great player he turns out to be a snake.

Yeagh, but it's West Ham..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:07 - Jan 10 with 4082 viewsNoBru

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:06 - Jan 10 by artsbossbeard

Yeagh, but it's West Ham..

Yeah hence the "kind of", will never forget the heartache they caused us in the playoffs.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:07 - Jan 10 with 4084 viewsJohnny_Boy

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:00 - Jan 10 by artsbossbeard

All that is wrong with modern football right there.

Unless his agent is planning on giving his commission to charity, of course.

His agent just happens to be his brother. Funny that.

It's stories like these which makes me doubt returning to the Premier League would be a good thing for ITFC.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:11 - Jan 10 with 4041 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What an awful statement.

He signed a contract to serve them for a number of years. He did what he is paid to do... big deal.

NO ONE goes to China due to ambition to win (mickey mouse) titles. They go for money.

If you want to chase the money.... FAIR ENOUGH. But just be honest about it, dont patronise everyone.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:13 - Jan 10 with 4027 viewsJohnny_Boy

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:05 - Jan 10 by NoBru

But it's a good recruitment policy. Entice better players with an open understanding that they'd be allowed to leave if a 'bigger' club pays mega money. Lots of teams outside the elite Top 7 can relate to that.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:18 - Jan 10 with 3986 viewsartsbossbeard

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:13 - Jan 10 by Johnny_Boy

But it's a good recruitment policy. Entice better players with an open understanding that they'd be allowed to leave if a 'bigger' club pays mega money. Lots of teams outside the elite Top 7 can relate to that.

Didn't The Irons broker the Tevez and Mascerano deals to this effect and then get in trouble for it?

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:22 - Jan 10 with 3951 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:13 - Jan 10 by Johnny_Boy

In this case a bigger club hasnt come in.

It would be more understandable if it was Man Utd.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:23 - Jan 10 with 3948 viewsfooters

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:18 - Jan 10 by artsbossbeard

Didn't The Irons broker the Tevez and Mascerano deals to this effect and then get in trouble for it?

Wasn't that Pards' famous interview, something along the lines of: "How did you convince these players to come to WH?"

"No idea, but they're here now."

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:24 - Jan 10 with 3925 viewsJohnny_Boy

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:18 - Jan 10 by artsbossbeard

Think it was more to do with joint ownership of the players.
From what I can remember, a sporting firm held the rights to both of them, along with an agent.

Think this is fairly standard practice in Argentina & Brazil.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:27 - Jan 10 with 3901 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

It will probably be the same situation with them & Nasri this time next year as well..
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:31 - Jan 10 with 3867 viewsJohnny_Boy

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:22 - Jan 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

In this case a bigger club hasnt come in.

It would be more understandable if it was Man Utd.

Oh I totally agree. But he's 29. He's also just arrived from Stoke only eighteen months ago!

West Ham will be doubling their money. I think that's the thing here.
The fact he's arguably their best player means they simply can't punish him in the reserves & make an example of him. They'd be foolish not to sell him.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:37 - Jan 10 with 3832 viewsSuperfrans

I went to West Ham - Brum at the weekend. Arnautovic came off after 15/20 mins with some kind of knock. Up until then he was their best player by far, everything came through him.

Andy Carroll replaced him and was hopeless. He scored right near the end, but looked a totally busted flush to me.

if West ham lose Arnautovic they'll 2/3 strikers to give themselves any chance of doing anything.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:40 - Jan 10 with 3813 viewsSpruceMoose

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:11 - Jan 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

What an awful statement.

He signed a contract to serve them for a number of years. He did what he is paid to do... big deal.

NO ONE goes to China due to ambition to win (mickey mouse) titles. They go for money.

If you want to chase the money.... FAIR ENOUGH. But just be honest about it, dont patronise everyone.

It stinks of him thinking that he's had one good, outlier season and knows he needs to get out now before he's rumbled. Since 2013 he's scored 40 goals in 171 games. Or a goal every 4.275 games. 40 million quid doesn't get you much these days eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:09 - Jan 10 with 3711 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Arnautovic's Agent today on 16:40 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

It stinks of him thinking that he's had one good, outlier season and knows he needs to get out now before he's rumbled. Since 2013 he's scored 40 goals in 171 games. Or a goal every 4.275 games. 40 million quid doesn't get you much these days eh?

One good outlier season? He’s been excellent for the past 4 or so years

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:11 - Jan 10 with 3702 viewsBasuco

Rough translation, "give my client a pay rise", typical greedy footballer.
Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:22 - Jan 10 with 3667 viewsMrTown

His agent is his brother if I’m correct?

Who can blame the guy. He will triple his wages.

His brother will get a sh*t ton in commission, that’s football now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:23 - Jan 10 with 3666 viewsfloridaboy

Pure greed from both the player and his brother/agent.

Obviously on very good money at West Ham. Would love clubs make these greedy people see out their contracts.

Can see Brady selling him though!
Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:24 - Jan 10 with 3653 viewsSpruceMoose

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:09 - Jan 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

One good outlier season? He’s been excellent for the past 4 or so years

A goal every 4.2 games for a striker doesn't sound that excellent to me. There's no way moving to China can be believably presented as an ambitious move. He's trying to move for the pay day while his stock is high.

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 3648 viewsMrTown

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:24 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

A goal every 4.2 games for a striker doesn't sound that excellent to me. There's no way moving to China can be believably presented as an ambitious move. He's trying to move for the pay day while his stock is high.

It’s pretty evident he’s falsely stating desire to win Chinese trophies. It’s like when Graziano Pelle said it was his dream to play in the Chinese League.

Yeah for the pay cheque.

But let’s not silly and slate Arnuatovic, everyone would do the same at 30.

It’s his brother who looks a melon but his commission won’t.

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:27 - Jan 10 with 3642 viewsMrTown

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:23 - Jan 10 by floridaboy

Pure greed from both the player and his brother/agent.

Obviously on very good money at West Ham. Would love clubs make these greedy people see out their contracts.

Can see Brady selling him though!

Don’t be silly, you can’t blame him.

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:28 - Jan 10 with 3637 viewsSpruceMoose

Arnautovic's Agent today on 17:26 - Jan 10 by MrTown

It’s pretty evident he’s falsely stating desire to win Chinese trophies. It’s like when Graziano Pelle said it was his dream to play in the Chinese League.

Yeah for the pay cheque.

But let’s not silly and slate Arnuatovic, everyone would do the same at 30.

It’s his brother who looks a melon but his commission won’t.

He signed a contract. He should honour that. Fair enough him asking if there's anyway West Ham would consider selling him on, but when they say no he shouldn't be bleating about it in the media via his brother.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024