Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... 01:31 - Jan 11 with 4191 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

I don't know about you lot but I'm bl00dy looking forward to Saturday, there's a hell of a lot of positive vibes on today's TWTD news page, most of which has come from the big man PL.

Never ever felt like this under the McMac.

I might even go as far to say, let's start saving for another statue!

Let's make some noise Saturday, go down fighting or maybe just maybe......
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 01:39 - Jan 11 with 4163 viewsSpruceMoose

It's definitely the wine.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 01:44 - Jan 11 with 4150 viewsjeera

I would be interested to compare how your view gauges to just the first bottle.

And even more intrigued to know how the 3rd one goes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 02:20 - Jan 11 with 4136 viewsRyorry

Feel the same on 0 vino!

Possibly a wee bit early yet for the statue piggy-bank tho, we can do without the fans' equivalent of "commentator's curse"!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 05:03 - Jan 11 with 4080 viewsBenters2

Im looking forward to Saturday,seeing some old friends who i only see at the footie,few beers, bit of Top Gear bantz with fellow thick racists,cant wait.
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 05:09 - Jan 11 with 4074 viewsSpruceMoose

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 05:03 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Im looking forward to Saturday,seeing some old friends who i only see at the footie,few beers, bit of Top Gear bantz with fellow thick racists,cant wait.

Taking of Top Gear, did you see Jeremy Clarkson called older Brexit voters 'coffin dodging idiots' the other day? That'll upset a few snowflakes.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 5:15]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 07:13 - Jan 11 with 3955 viewsCuffy81

I'm the same, really interested to see what difference the new recruits make.

Currently suffering with flu but desperate to make the game despite being rock bottom - football is wierd.
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 07:18 - Jan 11 with 3946 viewsBenters2

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 07:13 - Jan 11 by Cuffy81

I'm the same, really interested to see what difference the new recruits make.

Currently suffering with flu but desperate to make the game despite being rock bottom - football is wierd.

Dont give it to me ffs!
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:09 - Jan 11 with 3879 viewsOxford_Blue

It’s the wine.
Login to get fewer ads

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:09 - Jan 11 with 3878 viewsSteve_M

It never felt positive under McCarthy? Yep, that's definitely the wine.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:14 - Jan 11 with 3865 viewsBluebell

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 05:03 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Could you stay in the pub Benters?

Town never win when you go to games and they really need to win tomorrow.
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 10:24 - Jan 11 with 3787 viewsBenters2

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:14 - Jan 11 by Bluebell

Could you stay in the pub Benters?

Town never win when you go to games and they really need to win tomorrow.

The TGM will be out in force tomoz.
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 10:27 - Jan 11 with 3784 viewsmonty_radio

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:09 - Jan 11 by Oxford_Blue

It’s the wine.

Riojalation form.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 10:30 - Jan 11 with 3773 viewsSlambo

That's the whole point though, int ut..? Don't worry (too much) about what's happening on the pitch. Meet up with your mates, get on the slosh, sing some daft songs. That's what it's all about...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 19:13 - Jan 11 with 3668 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 01:44 - Jan 11 by jeera

I would be interested to compare how your view gauges to just the first bottle.

And even more intrigued to know how the 3rd one goes.

jeera,

No drink......Sad about what's happened to our club and 100% resigned to relegation.

1st bottle......Now into denial, might produce a miracle 99% resigned.

2nd bottle.......See my original post 98% resigned.

3rd bottle........25% resigned, dribbling, texting ex girlfriends and wondering what crazy odds Paddy Power might do for us sneaking into Championship playoffs and promotion to the Premier League. Passing out.
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 19:26 - Jan 11 with 3642 viewsPecker

I feel confident every match day, but I must say, tomorrow is going to be great.
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 21:36 - Jan 11 with 3554 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 19:13 - Jan 11 by PauLambertIsABlue

jeera,

No drink......Sad about what's happened to our club and 100% resigned to relegation.

1st bottle......Now into denial, might produce a miracle 99% resigned.

2nd bottle.......See my original post 98% resigned.

3rd bottle........25% resigned, dribbling, texting ex girlfriends and wondering what crazy odds Paddy Power might do for us sneaking into Championship playoffs and promotion to the Premier League. Passing out.

........that's promotion to the premier league end of next season i mean, not this year.

I'm not a complete tw@t.

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 04:41 - Jan 12 with 3452 viewsBenters2

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 10:30 - Jan 11 by Slambo

That's the whole point though, int ut..? Don't worry (too much) about what's happening on the pitch. Meet up with your mates, get on the slosh, sing some daft songs. That's what it's all about...

This.
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 07:41 - Jan 12 with 3412 viewsCuffy81

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 07:18 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Dont give it to me ffs!

Your safe, no way I can go. Gutted. Have a good one mate
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:49 - Jan 12 with 3365 viewsVaughan8

We have had so many "must win" games.

This most certainly is. Lose and we are 13 points behind them which I think it's too much. Win and it's 7 which is a lot more catchable......

Though looking forward to it may mot be the word I would use.....nervous yes haha
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 10:36 - Jan 12 with 3325 viewsRyorry

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:49 - Jan 12 by Vaughan8

This most certainly is. Lose and we are 13 points behind them which I think it's too much. Win and it's 7 which is a lot more catchable......

Though looking forward to it may mot be the word I would use.....nervous yes haha

Can't recall being so nervous before any game before. Hope the players aren't as nervous as me!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 10:40 - Jan 12 with 3314 viewsBenters2

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 07:41 - Jan 12 by Cuffy81

Your safe, no way I can go. Gutted. Have a good one mate

That’s a shame dear chap but I can stand in your space and spit everywhere x
It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 10:40 - Jan 12 with 3313 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It may just be the second bottle of red wine talking but..... on 08:49 - Jan 12 by Vaughan8

Theres little point in calling individual games 'must win'.
To get out of this, every game between now and May is 'must win'

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024