Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... 08:35 - Jan 11 with 1898 viewsSitfcB

Jumped before he was pushed.

Circus club.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 08:38 - Jan 11 with 1853 viewsMrTown

Don’t blame the man, their owner is a disaster waiting to happen.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 08:39 - Jan 11 with 1843 viewsDanTheMan

Been funny watching that unfold here in the media.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 08:46 - Jan 11 with 1799 viewsSWGF

Their owners need to BCWTWF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:11 - Jan 11 with 1661 viewsRadlett_blue

And these owners also allowed him to spend £20m in transfer fees on 2 players!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:15 - Jan 11 with 1637 viewsSteve_M

Who was the last Forest manager to last the season? They seem to change every Spring, let the new man spend a fortune every Summer and then he goes midway through the season. And repeat.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:20 - Jan 11 with 1599 viewshoppy

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:15 - Jan 11 by Steve_M

Who was the last Forest manager to last the season? They seem to change every Spring, let the new man spend a fortune every Summer and then he goes midway through the season. And repeat.

At some point you’d think there might be a realisation that this model clearly isn’t working for them..

Are you likely to grace Legends with your presence tomorrow at all?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:22 - Jan 11 with 1590 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 08:46 - Jan 11 by SWGF

They actually probably do

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:28 - Jan 11 with 1559 viewsBluefish

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 08:46 - Jan 11 by SWGF

Too soon

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:29 - Jan 11 with 1554 viewsRadlett_blue

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:20 - Jan 11 by hoppy

At some point you’d think there might be a realisation that this model clearly isn’t working for them..

Well, the Al-Hasawis threw money at the club & got through ten managers in 5 years. The new owner, who also owns Olimpiacos, seems to be trying exactly the same thing.
I was in Athens last year & our taxi driver, who was a big fan of Olimpiacos, got very excited when we passed their ground & my mate told him he was a Forest fan.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:31 - Jan 11 with 1529 viewsMrTown

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:22 - Jan 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

They actually probably do

If Leeds beat Derby at home tonight which is hardly unforeseeable, they’ll be 7th, 4 points outside the play offs with a game in hand.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:33 - Jan 11 with 1513 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:31 - Jan 11 by MrTown

If Leeds beat Derby at home tonight which is hardly unforeseeable, they’ll be 7th, 4 points outside the play offs with a game in hand.

And on track for their highest finishing position in 8 years

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:41 - Jan 11 with 1456 viewsBluefish

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:33 - Jan 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And on track for their highest finishing position in 8 years

But if Karanka went to them and said I want Grabban etc and they said no and he then said if you get me Grabban etc. I will guarantee you top 6 by Christmas. Not 7th, definitely top 6 guaranteed or I'll walk.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 10:20 - Jan 11 with 1303 viewsSteve_M

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 09:20 - Jan 11 by hoppy

Highly unlikely, although given I'll be selling fanzines tomorrow it might be amusing to see how long it took to get kicked out of Legends for selling in there.

re: the other thread best wishes to KJ.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 10:27 - Jan 11 with 1272 viewshoppy

Karanka probably had enough of all the talk about getting sacked... on 10:20 - Jan 11 by Steve_M

Highly unlikely, although given I'll be selling fanzines tomorrow it might be amusing to see how long it took to get kicked out of Legends for selling in there.

re: the other thread best wishes to KJ.

Thanks.

Has that happened previously then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024