Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) 11:14 - Jan 11 with 7438 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:18 - Jan 11 with 4031 viewsFrimleyBlue

"Town newcomer Aaron Drinan admits he is flattered to have been nicknamed Murph — after former favourite Daryl Murphy — by his new team-mates."

Not sure what the issue was

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:26 - Jan 11 with 3994 viewsTractorCam

I'm disappointed in myself but i'm going to have to ask, what happened?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:28 - Jan 11 with 3968 viewsBluefish

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:26 - Jan 11 by TractorCam

We announced that we were removing the name of the man that people hate from our shirts and replacing it with a sponsor that was similar to the majority of teams in the league.

Some still haven't got over it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:28 - Jan 11 with 3973 viewsSitfcB

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:26 - Jan 11 by TractorCam

Magical Vegas announced as new shirt sponsor.

COYB

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:30 - Jan 11 with 3960 viewsLeagueOne

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:28 - Jan 11 by Bluefish

We announced that we were removing the name of the man that people hate from our shirts and replacing it with a sponsor that was similar to the majority of teams in the league.

Some still haven't got over it

Because some people are morally against advertising gambling which has caused misery, debt, family breakdowns and more, and had lives totally wrecked. Not sure those people "got over it".

It's just another excuse for you to have bitter pops at people. Do you even attend games or do you follow form this forum exclusively to troll? Must be a huge void in your life.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:32 - Jan 11 with 3947 viewsartsbossbeard

It was brilliant.

I'd put it on par with the "Hyam's a thug" blubs, which is also topical with the Judge link.

Great work that day, TWTD.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:32 - Jan 11 with 3944 viewsBluefish

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:30 - Jan 11 by LeagueOne

Because some people are morally against advertising gambling which has caused misery, debt, family breakdowns and more, and had lives totally wrecked. Not sure those people "got over it".

It's just another excuse for you to have bitter pops at people. Do you even attend games or do you follow form this forum exclusively to troll? Must be a huge void in your life.

Lol calm down love

I think I know personally more than most people what gambling does. I was very close to ending my life over it and if it wasn't for GA I probably wouldn't be here. I am also realistically enough to realise that Ipswich cannot be the lone crusaders in that fight and it is up to the league to stop it.

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:39 - Jan 11 with 3905 viewsDarth_Koont

Personally, I thought the numbskulls getting upset about being told to "F@ck off" was a better blub. That anniversary is coming up soon too.

I've actually think there's far less blubbing now our actual position has got so bad. Almost as if the penny has dropped for the prime blubbers.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:41 - Jan 11 with 3878 viewsSitfcB

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:39 - Jan 11 by Darth_Koont

Personally, I thought the numbskulls getting upset about being told to "F@ck off" was a better blub. That anniversary is coming up soon too.

I've actually think there's far less blubbing now our actual position has got so bad. Almost as if the penny has dropped for the prime blubbers.

Unfortunately I missed most of that on the day due to unforeseen circumstances but the ‘fallout’ carried on for a few days.

They don’t like it up ‘em!

Top top blubbing.

COYB

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:42 - Jan 11 with 3864 viewsBluefish

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:39 - Jan 11 by Darth_Koont

Most of them have just spent the season a bit embarrassed at everything they spent so long abusing people over actually came true. The love in for Lambert is OTT in a hope to gain some final credibility. Spence also bears a large part of the brunt for them, if he had left in the window they would be rather lost

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:45 - Jan 11 with 3854 viewsfooters

All those blubbers obviously haven't been taking advantage of Magical Vegas' exclusive bonus offer for new players. If you sign up and deposit today, Magical Vegas will give you a HUGE 100% bonus on your first deposit up to £500!

[P.S. - Oh Christ, I've just seen our badge is on their homepage ]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) (n/t) on 11:46 - Jan 11 with 3842 viewsagentp

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:32 - Jan 11 by Bluefish

Lol calm down love

I think I know personally more than most people what gambling does. I was very close to ending my life over it and if it wasn't for GA I probably wouldn't be here. I am also realistically enough to realise that Ipswich cannot be the lone crusaders in that fight and it is up to the league to stop it.

Consider also that any potential overseas messiah coming in to buy the club is likely to have a fortune built on some degree of human rights issues.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 11:48]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 11 with 3831 viewsJohnny_Boy

Personally, I thought his Barnsley conference storm-out mega strop was hilarious.
One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 11 with 3827 viewsSteve_M

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:45 - Jan 11 by footers

All those blubbers obviously haven't been taking advantage of Magical Vegas' exclusive bonus offer for new players. If you sign up and deposit today, Magical Vegas will give you a HUGE 100% bonus on your first deposit up to £500!

Fortunately I doubt anyone else has seen it there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:48 - Jan 11 with 3820 viewsSitfcB

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:45 - Jan 11 by footers

Had my account closed ‘cos it’s an absolute sh!te gambling website.

COYB

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:50 - Jan 11 with 3798 viewsagentp

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 11 by Johnny_Boy

Personally, I thought his Barnsley conference storm-out mega strop was hilarious.

Mmmm, chants about touching kids would have me acting less dignified than Mick did!

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:52 - Jan 11 with 3765 viewsDarth_Koont

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 11 by Johnny_Boy

Yeah, look who's laughing now, Mick?

Oh.

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:53 - Jan 11 with 3751 viewsJohnny_Boy

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:50 - Jan 11 by agentp

Mmmm, chants about touching kids would have me acting less dignified than Mick did!

Did he actually give that specific reasoning for storming out of that presser & quitting?
One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:56 - Jan 11 with 3731 viewsJohnny_Boy

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:52 - Jan 11 by Darth_Koont

Yeah, look who's laughing now, Mick?

Oh.

Laughing so hard as he got back into management immediately.

Oh.
One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:59 - Jan 11 with 3707 viewsDarth_Koont

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:56 - Jan 11 by Johnny_Boy

Oh.

?

He pretty much has.

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 12:03 - Jan 11 with 3689 viewsgiant_stow

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:59 - Jan 11 by Darth_Koont

?

He pretty much has.

I think he'd still be laughing either way - would take a big man not to.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 12:04 - Jan 11 with 3677 viewsJohnny_Boy

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:59 - Jan 11 by Darth_Koont

?

He pretty much has.

Depends if you class 7 months as 'immediately'.
One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 12:07 - Jan 11 with 3659 viewsJohnny_Boy

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 12:03 - Jan 11 by giant_stow

I think he'd still be laughing either way - would take a big man not to.

Would you expect anything different from a miserable, stubborn, churlish, self-important relic? Course not.
One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 12:08 - Jan 11 with 3643 viewsBluefish

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 11:56 - Jan 11 by Johnny_Boy

Oh.

I really don't understand this logic and why it keeps getting repeated. Was Arsene Wenger rubbish because he hasnt got a job yet? Mick has a job and probably the exact one that he was waiting for.

Just move on

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 12:11 - Jan 11 with 3631 viewsSitfcB

One year today since the biggest blub fest ever (n/t) on 12:08 - Jan 11 by Bluefish

I really don't understand this logic and why it keeps getting repeated. Was Arsene Wenger rubbish because he hasnt got a job yet? Mick has a job and probably the exact one that he was waiting for.

Just move on

It’s the Mick lovers that can’t move on apparently.

But we only talk about him when the haters mention him....

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024