Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle 11:32 - Jan 11 with 7265 viewsMaySixth

a whinging, moaning, truly tinpot attitude which has carried on for ages since

it would be highly amusing if we got their golden boy Judge off them

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

on 11:23 - Jan 12 with 1010 views_

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 10:58 - Jan 12 by PJH

I don't think your first point is right because the ref booked him so saw the incident and did not deem it to be a red card in his opinion which on the day is the only opinion that really matters.

We are not going to agree-I thought and still think it should have been a red.

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:30 - Jan 12 with 1000 viewsPJH

on 11:23 - Jan 12 by _

Like a lot of things that happen on a football pitch it is a matter of opinion.
In my opinion it should have been a red and obviously in your opinion it should not.
I am not expecting you to concede and change your mind, just as I am not going to change my mind.

I think with some referees it would have been a red but the ref on the day deemed it not to be-if you accept that some referees would have sent him off then that justifies my view but I am not trying to justify it,just stating my unchanging opinion.

As I said, opinions.
on 11:33 - Jan 12 with 997 views_

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:30 - Jan 12 by PJH

Like a lot of things that happen on a football pitch it is a matter of opinion.
In my opinion it should have been a red and obviously in your opinion it should not.
I am not expecting you to concede and change your mind, just as I am not going to change my mind.

I think with some referees it would have been a red but the ref on the day deemed it not to be-if you accept that some referees would have sent him off then that justifies my view but I am not trying to justify it,just stating my unchanging opinion.

As I said, opinions.

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:38 - Jan 12 with 991 viewsPJH

on 11:33 - Jan 12 by _

My opinion is that SOME referees would have sent him off.
I imagine that you agree that he COULD have been sent off or was there not a possibility that a different referee would have sent him off?

I am not trying to change your opinion, just stating, stating and restating mine.
Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:39 - Jan 12 with 991 viewsreusersfreekicks

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 08:30 - Jan 12 by artsbossbeard

Wrong. Nothing wrong with that challenge whatsoever. Hard and fair.

He wasn't out of control, he wasn't high, he wasn't late.

The most pious in all of this were town fans who rounded on one of their own. That's proper tinpot behaviour.

Exactly - see worse tackles than that all the time. Unfortunate for their player and Hyam that he got injured.
on 11:40 - Jan 12 with 988 views_

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:38 - Jan 12 by PJH

My opinion is that SOME referees would have sent him off.
I imagine that you agree that he COULD have been sent off or was there not a possibility that a different referee would have sent him off?

I am not trying to change your opinion, just stating, stating and restating mine.

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:45 - Jan 12 with 980 viewsreusersfreekicks

on 11:40 - Jan 12 by _

Don't think they can do retrospective stuff if the ref has seen the incident which he did as he gave a yellow
on 11:46 - Jan 12 with 976 views_

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:45 - Jan 12 by reusersfreekicks

Don't think they can do retrospective stuff if the ref has seen the incident which he did as he gave a yellow

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 11:52 - Jan 12 with 971 viewsPJH

on 11:40 - Jan 12 by _

The referee did not miss it, he deemed it a yellow.
Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 06:53 - Jan 13 with 905 viewsshamboy

Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 10:18 - Jan 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'm not sure you've ever played football. Judge had turned and unfortunately for him had planted his front foot when Hyam came in.

Be sure. I played for 18 years at a decent level and have refereed for a further seven years.

Furthermore, every single Brentford player on the pitch that day knew what they had seen. Hence their reaction. Think about it.
Brentford fanbase were so pious after that Hyam tackle on 07:26 - Jan 13 with 888 viewsBlueastheycome

on 11:46 - Jan 12 by _

This is true. As the referee saw it and booked him the FA can take no retrospective action
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024