Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. 11:44 - Jan 11 with 10584 viewsSitfcB

A night shift worker was crushed beneath a case of chocolate that fell 20 feet off the storage racking.

He called for help repeatedly but every time he shouted "The Milky Bars are on me" his colleagues just cheered.

🍫

#FridayJokeThread

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 15:08 - Jan 11 with 3193 viewswkj

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 15:06 - Jan 11 by jimsymBLUE

Just been up in the loft and found a Christmas present I forgot to give to my daughter this year.
Shame really, she would have loved that puppy.

That was so dark is was bournville, and I laughed in person - you just gave me my first literal LoL of 2019
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 15:09]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 16:20 - Jan 11 with 3134 viewsstrikalite

Yeah heard this too, a woman, she was holding out for an Aero til the end of the night...
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 16:21]
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 16:31 - Jan 11 with 3117 viewshoppy

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 16:20 - Jan 11 by strikalite

Yeah heard this too, a woman, she was holding out for an Aero til the end of the night...
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 16:21]

The trouble is.. when actually IS the end of the night? Sometime twix midnight and morning?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 16:33 - Jan 11 with 3117 viewsfloridaboy

Two old men sitting in deckchairs, one turned to the other and said 'Nice out isn't it'. The other replied 'You had better put it away as there is a copper coming'
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:30 - Jan 11 with 3063 viewsKeno

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 16:31 - Jan 11 by hoppy

The trouble is.. when actually IS the end of the night? Sometime twix midnight and morning?

is then when you just sit reading TWTD in your snickers?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:34 - Jan 11 with 3054 viewsBLUEBEAT

did you hear about the perverted shepherd?

he kept mountain goats

Poll: W or W

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:40 - Jan 11 with 3054 viewsSwansea_Blue

Man wakes up in hospital with a 9 iron wrapped around his neck and two black eyes.

As he comes round, the doc leans over and asks "So what happened to you then?".

"Well" says the man "it all started when I was playing golf with the missus. We were on the 4th tee and she hit her tee shot straight into the field of cows next to the fairway. We went to look for the ball and amazingly I saw one stuck in the backside of one of the cows. So I lifted up the cows tail and that's when I made my mistake."

The doc looks confused and asks, "What mistake was that?"

"I shouted across to the missus, 'Hey dear, this one looks like yours!"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:42 - Jan 11 with 3046 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:34 - Jan 11 by BLUEBEAT

he kept mountain goats

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:47 - Jan 11 with 3041 viewsKeno

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:34 - Jan 11 by BLUEBEAT

he kept mountain goats

when to a sound of music singing dressed is a very smelly brown sheet

I was a lonely goat turd

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 19:05 - Jan 11 with 2990 viewsWhymarkmariner

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:47 - Jan 11 by Keno

when to a sound of music singing dressed is a very smelly brown sheet

I was a lonely goat turd

MAN GOES TO A FANCY DRESS PARTY IN GREEN TROUSERS AND A GREEN SHIRT WITH A GIRL ON HIS BACK. WHAT HAVE YOU COME AS SAYS ANOTHER FANCY DRESSER. I'VE COME AS A NINJA TURTLE SAYS THE MAN.WELL WHAT'S THE GIRL DOING ON YOUR BACK THEN. OH THAT'S MICHELLE.
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 19:13 - Jan 11 with 2978 viewsMeadowlark

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 19:05 - Jan 11 by Whymarkmariner

MAN GOES TO A FANCY DRESS PARTY IN GREEN TROUSERS AND A GREEN SHIRT WITH A GIRL ON HIS BACK. WHAT HAVE YOU COME AS SAYS ANOTHER FANCY DRESSER. I'VE COME AS A NINJA TURTLE SAYS THE MAN.WELL WHAT'S THE GIRL DOING ON YOUR BACK THEN. OH THAT'S MICHELLE.

...went to a Christmas themed fancy dress party with a pair of knickers on my head.

They were Carol's!
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 22:24 - Jan 11 with 2918 viewsronnyd

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 17:40 - Jan 11 by Swansea_Blue

Man wakes up in hospital with a 9 iron wrapped around his neck and two black eyes.

As he comes round, the doc leans over and asks "So what happened to you then?".

"Well" says the man "it all started when I was playing golf with the missus. We were on the 4th tee and she hit her tee shot straight into the field of cows next to the fairway. We went to look for the ball and amazingly I saw one stuck in the backside of one of the cows. So I lifted up the cows tail and that's when I made my mistake."

The doc looks confused and asks, "What mistake was that?"

"I shouted across to the missus, 'Hey dear, this one looks like yours!"

Liked that
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 23:55 - Jan 11 with 2856 viewsbluejake78

Ester Rantzen came around for dinner...but stormed out when I asked her if she would like a small aperitif.
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 23:57 - Jan 11 with 2856 viewsbluejake78

My Auntie Marge has gone back to hospital...I can't believe she's not butter.
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 00:24 - Jan 12 with 2839 viewsSingBlue

I heard his family requested Roses for the funeral...
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 11:10 - Jan 12 with 2734 viewsRIPbobby

Well done. Really enjoyed that. Love a good joke or better still a play on words. Keep them coming.
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 11:30 - Jan 12 with 2720 viewsWhymarkmariner

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 11:10 - Jan 12 by RIPbobby

Well done. Really enjoyed that. Love a good joke or better still a play on words. Keep them coming.

Police have found an ice cream man dead in his van covered in nuts, hundreds and thousands and strawberry and chocolate sauce. They think he topped himself.
Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 12:01 - Jan 12 with 2693 viewshoppy

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 11:30 - Jan 12 by Whymarkmariner

Police have found an ice cream man dead in his van covered in nuts, hundreds and thousands and strawberry and chocolate sauce. They think he topped himself.

Apparently he was about to ring the police to alert them before he died, unfortunately he only got as far as the 99...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 12:13]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 13:45 - Jan 12 with 2657 viewsWhymarkmariner

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. on 12:01 - Jan 12 by hoppy

Apparently he was about to ring the police to alert them before he died, unfortunately he only got as far as the 99...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 12:13]

That's a bit flaky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024