Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! 14:51 - Jan 11 with 923 viewsconnorscontract

Oh no, that's Justin Lee Collins.
on 14:55 - Jan 11 with 913 views_

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 14:57 - Jan 11 with 904 viewsSpruceMoose

on 14:55 - Jan 11 by _

Wasn't he accused of doing the stalking?

Edit - it was harassment, and it was him, the fooking great Aslan lookalike.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-19869630
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 14:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 14:59 - Jan 11 with 892 views_

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 14:57 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Wasn't he accused of doing the stalking?

Edit - it was harassment, and it was him, the fooking great Aslan lookalike.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-19869630
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 14:59]

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 883 viewsSpruceMoose

on 14:59 - Jan 11 by _

Of course not. Much like my lovemaking, I always try to be kind and generous in my posting.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 878 views_

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:01 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Of course not. Much like my lovemaking, I always try to be kind and generous in my posting.

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:05 - Jan 11 with 863 viewsSpruceMoose

on 15:02 - Jan 11 by _

Depends how popular you are before the incident I guess. Some blokes seem to get away with it just fine.

I'm looking at you Chris Brown.

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:05 - Jan 11 with 859 viewsfooters

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:05 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Depends how popular you are before the incident I guess. Some blokes seem to get away with it just fine.

You're stalking Chris Brown?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:06 - Jan 11 with 854 viewsSpruceMoose

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:05 - Jan 11 by footers

You're stalking Chris Brown?

I'm literally looking at him right now.

Login to get fewer ads

on 15:07 - Jan 11 with 850 views_

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:05 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:09 - Jan 11 with 843 viewsfooters

on 15:07 - Jan 11 by _

Over 10,000 women are battered each year in the UK, but I still prefer eating mine plain.

Apologies for the tasteless joke.

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:09 - Jan 11 with 839 viewsSpruceMoose

Sorry, you are correct, I suppose I was thinking more in generally of the crimes some men commit against women.

I've kind of caught the odd article about R Kelly, I can't believe he's been getting away with that kind of thing for so long now. His opera alone should have been enough to bury his career.

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:10 - Jan 11 with 828 viewsfooters

Hasn't he released a new 19-minute song in which he confesses a lot of stuff?

on 15:11 - Jan 11 with 828 views_

Collins: I'm fat and I can't wait to get crackling! on 15:09 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Sorry, you are correct, I suppose I was thinking more in generally of the crimes some men commit against women.

I've kind of caught the odd article about R Kelly, I can't believe he's been getting away with that kind of thing for so long now. His opera alone should have been enough to bury his career.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024