Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship 18:21 - Jan 11 with 10552 viewsBrixtonBlue

There's always free drinks on Fridays... but never Ghost Ship. So I was surprised to see an alcohol free one in the ice bucket, and of course had to sample after the proper one's raved about so much on here.

It's alright. Quite nice. Pale and fruity... not quite as tasty as Brewdog Nanny State though. That's still king of the alcohol free beers from what I've tried.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:50 - Jan 11 with 4518 viewsFtnfwest

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:38 - Jan 11 by Benters2

It is for me ive only had 5 pints so far this year.

Good effort
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 19:00 - Jan 11 with 4492 viewsBenters2

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:36 - Jan 11 by Icarus

Broadside is the king of beers I reckon . Like Christmas pud in a glass. Allways go for that in my local

Yeah it is lovely,you can’t throw it down your neck like Ghostie though.
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 19:04 - Jan 11 with 4488 viewsBenters2

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:50 - Jan 11 by Ftnfwest

Good effort

cheers 🍻
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 19:08 - Jan 11 with 4476 viewsIcarus

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 19:00 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Yeah it is lovely,you can’t throw it down your neck like Ghostie though.

To right, that stuff can give me bit of a banging head next day. Worth it though
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 19:10 - Jan 11 with 4474 viewsMeadowlark

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:33 - Jan 11 by SomethingBlue

Matter of personal taste but Ghost Ship 0.5% is literally the only palatable low/non-alc beer I have had. In fact I've just had a load of them delivered.

Ghost Ship is one of my favourites. Over Christmas I was offered the low alcohol version as I was driving and although I was reluctant, it wasn't bad! I'm not really one for low/no alcohol beers, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Hope they still have Old in the pub tonight though. "Mother-in-Law" is very nice!!
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 4441 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:35 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Im amazed they make alcohol free Ghost Ship,i pray to the good lord they dont make Broadside like that,they may as well rebrand it ffs!

Cant see the problem myself if i dont drink beer i drink tea,its not hard is it?

I,m not, It sells out pretty quickly and it,s the only alcohol free beer that actually tastes like beer & not soapy bath water.
Def 7/10.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 4413 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:35 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Im amazed they make alcohol free Ghost Ship,i pray to the good lord they dont make Broadside like that,they may as well rebrand it ffs!

Cant see the problem myself if i dont drink beer i drink tea,its not hard is it?

Why on earth would you pray they don't make a non-alcohol Broadside? You don't have to drink it!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 21:14 - Jan 11 with 4403 viewsIcarus

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 20:57 - Jan 11 by BrixtonBlue

Why on earth would you pray they don't make a non-alcohol Broadside? You don't have to drink it!

I was told that alcohol free stuff is actually a gateway booze. Rather they stuck to making the real stuff and stopping trying to trick people like alcoholics
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:18 - Jan 11 with 4399 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 21:14 - Jan 11 by Icarus

I was told that alcohol free stuff is actually a gateway booze. Rather they stuck to making the real stuff and stopping trying to trick people like alcoholics

The hell did I just read?!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 21:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:31 - Jan 11 with 4385 viewsBrixtonBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:18 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

The hell did I just read?!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 21:21]

I think we have a new troll. Be kind to him.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 21:34 - Jan 11 with 4381 viewsTractorWood

I go long spells without drinking when training for marathons and other stuff. The odd non alcoholic beer does really help if I'm out and everyone is boozing. As people have already said, nanny state and Erdinger alkoholfrei are bordering on excellent. Heineken 0 is acceptable but not ideal.

Nothing beats that first pint after finishing a long run though. I reckon the closest pub to the finish line of the London marathon will be my next beer in late April.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:58 - Jan 11 with 4366 viewsjaykay

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:31 - Jan 11 by BrixtonBlue

I think we have a new troll. Be kind to him.

has anyone been shown the front door lately

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 22:08 - Jan 11 with 4352 viewsgtsb

I love Ghostship, Broadside and to be honest most Adnams beers but when I'm out at the start of the night I'm drinking Shipyard American IPA on draught and I love it.
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 22:08 - Jan 11 with 4354 viewswkj

I've said it here on a couple of posts that non-alcoholic beer aint what it used to be, and in this care that is a good thing. I actually prefer non-alcoholic Heineken )sp( over regular.

Many seem to like Becks blue, but I find that to taste a bit cack

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 22:09 - Jan 11 with 4349 viewswkj

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 21:14 - Jan 11 by Icarus

Cobblers

Crybaby

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 04:39 - Jan 12 with 4257 viewsBenters2

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 20:57 - Jan 11 by BrixtonBlue

It’s sacralidge that’s why!

Broadside is a symbol to me all that’s great with Blighty,a big old warship steaming into those damn French or Spanish swines.

I always thought the idea of drinking the ales was to get pissed?
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 07:38 - Jan 12 with 4231 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 04:39 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Broadside is a symbol to me all that’s great with Blighty,a big old warship steaming into those damn French or Spanish swines.

I think you'd find the regular Broadside would be unaffected.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 08:24 - Jan 12 with 4210 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 04:39 - Jan 12 by Benters2

For those of us that have given up/cut down alcohol for whatever reason, but still like the taste of beer, a decent taste like Ghost Ships offering is a bit of a god send to be honest.
I was never a fan of Broadside anyway, heathen that i am.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 08:48 - Jan 12 with 4201 viewswkj

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 08:24 - Jan 12 by StochesStotasBlewe

For those of us that have given up/cut down alcohol for whatever reason, but still like the taste of beer, a decent taste like Ghost Ships offering is a bit of a god send to be honest.
I was never a fan of Broadside anyway, heathen that i am.

I don't really see the appeal in broadside, i would sooner go full hog and have a stout like Adnams' Blackshore
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 8:49]

Crybaby

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 08:59 - Jan 12 with 4191 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 08:48 - Jan 12 by wkj

I don't really see the appeal in broadside, i would sooner go full hog and have a stout like Adnams' Blackshore
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 8:49]

Tried broadside a few times a few years back., just didn,t like the taste.

Now a a pint or two of Adnams Old Ale in front of a roaring fire on a cold winters day was a thing of beauty, though appreciate that it was a mild as opposed to stout.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 09:23 - Jan 12 with 4176 viewsbritbiker

There was a time when my worlds came into line.
I supported Ipswich. Green king becme their shirt sponsor , then green king linked up with Triumph motorcycles and brought out a special triumph ale. Happy days. Never managed to get the wife to wear only the team shirt for nookie whilst listening to rock music though. Still time yet I hope
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 09:25 - Jan 12 with 4175 viewsclive_baker

Non alcoholic beer is like going down on your sister. It might taste the same but it doesn’t make it right.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 09:28 - Jan 12 with 4171 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 09:25 - Jan 12 by clive_baker

Non alcoholic beer is like going down on your sister. It might taste the same but it doesn’t make it right.

I would not know, i,m not from Norfolk.

Don,t have a sister either.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:28 - Jan 12 with 4157 viewsBenters2

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 07:38 - Jan 12 by BrixtonBlue

I think you'd find the regular Broadside would be unaffected.

They shouldn’t be allowed to make low alcohol Adnams full stop !
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:31 - Jan 12 with 4147 viewsHerbivore

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 22:08 - Jan 11 by gtsb

I love Ghostship, Broadside and to be honest most Adnams beers but when I'm out at the start of the night I'm drinking Shipyard American IPA on draught and I love it.

Shipyard is the Carling of the ale world.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024