Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship 18:21 - Jan 11 with 10546 viewsBrixtonBlue

There's always free drinks on Fridays... but never Ghost Ship. So I was surprised to see an alcohol free one in the ice bucket, and of course had to sample after the proper one's raved about so much on here.

It's alright. Quite nice. Pale and fruity... not quite as tasty as Brewdog Nanny State though. That's still king of the alcohol free beers from what I've tried.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:34 - Jan 12 with 868 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:28 - Jan 12 by Benters2

They shouldn’t be allowed to make low alcohol Adnams full stop !

As crimes go, it's not the worst in the world.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:37 - Jan 12 with 862 viewsBenters2

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 08:24 - Jan 12 by StochesStotasBlewe

For those of us that have given up/cut down alcohol for whatever reason, but still like the taste of beer, a decent taste like Ghost Ships offering is a bit of a god send to be honest.
I was never a fan of Broadside anyway, heathen that i am.

Jeez missing the point!
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:44 - Jan 12 with 856 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:37 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Jeez missing the point!

In what way old chap.
Like Mr Brixton, i decided for personal reasons to ditch the alcohol for the time being back in Autumn. I, however like the taste of said tipple, so Adnams, imho, do a very fine alcohol free version of ghost ship, & judging by the fact the local stockists seem to run out of it on a frequent basis, would imply they are onto somewhat of a winner.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 11:13 - Jan 12 with 842 viewsGunnsAirkick

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 08:48 - Jan 12 by wkj

I don't really see the appeal in broadside, i would sooner go full hog and have a stout like Adnams' Blackshore
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 8:49]

They also do a Stout called Oyster Stout seasonally. It is bloody lovely and much better than Blackshore in my opinion (I have no idea why they don't do it all year).
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 19:16 - Jan 13 with 788 viewsTractorWood

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:28 - Jan 12 by Benters2

They shouldn’t be allowed to make low alcohol Adnams full stop !

Ghostie alcohol free is decent. Alcohol free beer is growing in popularity and the market is catering for it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 19:17 - Jan 13 with 787 viewsTractorWood

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:31 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

Shipyard is the Carling of the ale world.

Agree in substance but it is drinkable unlike Carling.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 09:38 - Jan 14 with 732 viewsLord_Lucan

Ghost Ship in a bloody ice bucket?

This country!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 10:20 - Jan 14 with 704 viewsNo9

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 by Icarus

Never seen the point of alchol free stuff unless you have a drinking problem.Tastes like crap.

Sometimes health situations mean alcohol needs to be avoided
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024