Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update 02:37 - Jan 12 with 13784 viewsSpruceMoose

Update 1: King Tim is too scared to debate the guff he's coming out with. Yet another brexiteer who wants to spout his lies, guesses and stupid ideas unchallenged.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/politics/wetherspoon-founder-tim-martin-s-brex
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 2:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 06:54 - Jan 12 with 7305 viewsHARRY10

He bleats about democracy yet it is his lot who have been trying to block the UK's lawful democratic process.

Reember the court battles over the sovereignty of Parliament where it was finally ruled that MPs did have the power to vote on ART 50. And it hs been a 'war 'of attrition' ever since with MPs asserted the position of the legislative over the executive.

Martin is a clueless idiot peddling misinformed nonsense. And the sad thing is there are still fol so dim as to agree with it (see above). Therein lies the real problem. Just as there are folk who despite all the evidence to the contrary still believe we can talk to the dead.

Martin tells these idiots something that is clearly a lie and they accept it. One of the brexit nutters told me a few months back that it was the EU that removed the death penalty in the UK. And even when it was explained that the death penalty was removed nearly a decade before the UK joined the then Common Market, I was told that it was just my opinion !
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 06:55 - Jan 12 with 7293 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 06:54 - Jan 12 by HARRY10

He bleats about democracy yet it is his lot who have been trying to block the UK's lawful democratic process.

Reember the court battles over the sovereignty of Parliament where it was finally ruled that MPs did have the power to vote on ART 50. And it hs been a 'war 'of attrition' ever since with MPs asserted the position of the legislative over the executive.

Martin is a clueless idiot peddling misinformed nonsense. And the sad thing is there are still fol so dim as to agree with it (see above). Therein lies the real problem. Just as there are folk who despite all the evidence to the contrary still believe we can talk to the dead.

Martin tells these idiots something that is clearly a lie and they accept it. One of the brexit nutters told me a few months back that it was the EU that removed the death penalty in the UK. And even when it was explained that the death penalty was removed nearly a decade before the UK joined the then Common Market, I was told that it was just my opinion !

Careful now - All will be made better by tariffs on oranges or something.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:01 - Jan 12 with 7292 viewsBenters2

This post has been edited by an administrator
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:09 - Jan 12 with 7280 viewsHARRY10

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:01 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Calm down. Brexit was never going to happen. If you fell for the lies, then more fool you.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:13 - Jan 12 with 7265 viewsBenters2

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:09 - Jan 12 by HARRY10

Calm down. Brexit was never going to happen. If you fell for the lies, then more fool you.

I wasnt talking to you.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:16 - Jan 12 with 7263 viewswkj

It is way too early for this: it is time for bacon, not gammon
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 7:18]

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 08:14 - Jan 12 with 7187 viewsHARRY10

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:13 - Jan 12 by Benters2

I wasnt talking to you.

My humble apologies, my mistake.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 08:27 - Jan 12 with 7157 viewsartsbossbeard

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:13 - Jan 12 by Benters2

I wasnt talking to you.

U OK Hun? Xx

PM if you wanna chat. Sending hugs.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 8:31]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 08:28 - Jan 12 with 7153 viewsDubtractor

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 08:27 - Jan 12 by artsbossbeard

U OK Hun? Xx

PM if you wanna chat. Sending hugs.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 8:31]

He's a sensitive little snowflake bless him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:00 - Jan 12 with 7098 viewsSwansea_Blue

That went well for him . Looks like there were plenty of people ready to challenge him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:03 - Jan 12 with 7090 viewsMullet

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:01 - Jan 12 by Benters2

So 10 minutes then? Or does he need to blub for weeks like a wounded princess first for that long?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:11 - Jan 12 with 7070 viewsm14_blue

They had a particularly vocal and outraged Brexit supporter on the radio yesterday.

He seemed fairly eloquent, albeit mostly regurgitating sound bites about the voice of the people, taking back control, not wanting to be ruled by Europe etc..

Then the presenter asked him what rules the EU had imposed that he wanted to change and, after a very long pause, literally the only thing he could say was mumble something about straight bananas. When it was explained that this was a complete myth he put the phone down.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:16 - Jan 12 with 7051 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:11 - Jan 12 by m14_blue

They had a particularly vocal and outraged Brexit supporter on the radio yesterday.

He seemed fairly eloquent, albeit mostly regurgitating sound bites about the voice of the people, taking back control, not wanting to be ruled by Europe etc..

Then the presenter asked him what rules the EU had imposed that he wanted to change and, after a very long pause, literally the only thing he could say was mumble something about straight bananas. When it was explained that this was a complete myth he put the phone down.

I didnt hear that but in my head I played it back in the voice of alan partridge- I enjoyed it

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:19 - Jan 12 with 7040 viewsm14_blue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:16 - Jan 12 by wkj

I didnt hear that but in my head I played it back in the voice of alan partridge- I enjoyed it

Not far off.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:30 - Jan 12 with 6997 viewspickles110564

Why don't you stop posting stuff that does not concern you, worry about the place you decided to leave this great country for.
You are probably only a burger flipper?
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:33 - Jan 12 with 6982 viewsgrimboy

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:30 - Jan 12 by pickles110564

Why don't you stop posting stuff that does not concern you, worry about the place you decided to leave this great country for.

Bravo 👏.
I agree I challenge this mouse poster to not be so odious.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:34 - Jan 12 with 6972 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:30 - Jan 12 by pickles110564

Behave, I can assure you I have worked for some great british companies that involved me living nearly a decade in the USA - didn't make me any less part of my country, still paid taxes to HMRC.

Disagree with valid points, not silliness like that

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:35 - Jan 12 with 6953 viewsm14_blue

Oh.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:37 - Jan 12 with 6932 viewsGlasgowBlue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:34 - Jan 12 by wkj

Behave, I can assure you I have worked for some great british companies that involved me living nearly a decade in the USA - didn't make me any less part of my country, still paid taxes to HMRC.

Disagree with valid points, not silliness like that

Have you just blown your alt username sprucey?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:38 - Jan 12 with 6927 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:37 - Jan 12 by GlasgowBlue

Have you just blown your alt username sprucey?

No, I was living la vida dubya - long before Mr Moose ventured out there.

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 6811 viewsGlasgowBlue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:38 - Jan 12 by wkj

No, I was living la vida dubya - long before Mr Moose ventured out there.

Fair enough. Just looked odd you answering a post aimed at Sprucey.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:44 - Jan 12 with 6795 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:42 - Jan 12 by GlasgowBlue

Fair enough. Just looked odd you answering a post aimed at Sprucey.

Nah, Pickles is alright with me and vice versa, he just thinks differently politically to me, trying to help him out by appealing to him for sensible retort, not the old flipping burgers nonsense.

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 10:34 - Jan 12 with 6699 viewsBenters2

Like it.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 10:41 - Jan 12 with 6688 viewseireblue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 10:34 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Like it.

I thought you were against snobbery?

Do you abuse the people in ‘spoons that cook and serve your food?
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:33 - Jan 12 with 6634 viewsSpruceMoose

I do enjoy waking up with a laugh! Thank you!

Threatening to murder me though... Bit strong don't you think? Might be ban worthy even...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:30]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024