Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing 12:27 - Jan 12 with 1144 viewsSomethingBlue

Even if he's not quite the player he was three years ago he's definitely got things that can help us in the fight to stay up. And if we went down he'd be a brilliant player to have in L1, a cut far above most others in that division even now, would be very encouraging.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:31 - Jan 12 with 1110 viewsHerbivore

He's got experience and quality, two things we desperately need. Good signing for me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:31 - Jan 12 with 1110 viewsKieran_Knows

I imagine if we’re paying a fee for him, it’ll be at least an 18 month deal (hopefully).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:33 - Jan 12 with 1084 viewsSomethingBlue

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:31 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

He's got experience and quality, two things we desperately need. Good signing for me.

Yep. Get him in and I think it's a good mix of signings this window, ticking most boxes, and Lambert will be able to say he's been backed reasonably well. Just need a right-back now.

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:46 - Jan 12 with 996 viewsdavblue

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:33 - Jan 12 by SomethingBlue

Yep. Get him in and I think it's a good mix of signings this window, ticking most boxes, and Lambert will be able to say he's been backed reasonably well. Just need a right-back now.

I’m not too sure we could have asked too much more but I have concerns over the players which we were always going to have tbh.

Hope they all come off and we can see the start of some green shoots for the rest of the season.

Collins good pedigree, but I will be surprised if he played more than 10 games.

Quaner, looks a very hot or miss type.

Keane, I’m not sure what to expect tbh, real concerns for their goal records but sometimes it takes the right manager to unlock potential.

Judge, injury concern, to the player he was is he still up to it? Really good 3 years ago.

Elder, looks ok from the little I’ve seen him, good engine.

Dawkins, is a punt, squad player I suspect.
If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:48 - Jan 12 with 972 viewsstrikalite

Yep as long as we use him wisely and keep him fit it'll be a decent signing hopefully, someone at last who can at least strike a ball, boy we lack that..
If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:49 - Jan 12 with 959 viewsMullet

Think it suits all concerned - even if it's another slap in the face from Madame Reality.

It does of course continue this run of taking risks on injury ravaged players, but I can't see Ward being retained or Dozzell staying so beyond the summer that element of our squad make up reduces too.

I'll give Lambert his dues, I couldn't have predicted a single one of these signings. All we need now is some continental prospect and he's covered all bases in the transfer market!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:50 - Jan 12 with 947 viewsSomethingBlue

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:46 - Jan 12 by davblue

I’m not too sure we could have asked too much more but I have concerns over the players which we were always going to have tbh.

Hope they all come off and we can see the start of some green shoots for the rest of the season.

Collins good pedigree, but I will be surprised if he played more than 10 games.

Quaner, looks a very hot or miss type.

Keane, I’m not sure what to expect tbh, real concerns for their goal records but sometimes it takes the right manager to unlock potential.

Judge, injury concern, to the player he was is he still up to it? Really good 3 years ago.

Elder, looks ok from the little I’ve seen him, good engine.

Dawkins, is a punt, squad player I suspect.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 12:51]

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:52 - Jan 12 with 923 viewsSomethingBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:50 - Jan 12 by SomethingBlue

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 12:51]

It's a bit rag-tag yes but — bar Dawkins, who I'd be delighted to see anything at all from — they all provide some sort of function we've missed. Quaner in particular should be good at winning challenges, beefing us up through the middle and bringing others into the game. It's all still a long shot but we haven't always been a million miles off so it might just work.

Login to get fewer ads

If we can get Judge on an 18-month deal it's a great signing on 12:53 - Jan 12 with 910 viewsBluefish

Agreed the more o think about it the more sense it makes. He is actually a better natural footballer than pilkington. He is on the way back from injury but it is not like he is fresh back he has been training and playing his way back for a while, now he had a fresh start. The 18 month deal means he will become part of what we build for. I'm happy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024