Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy 14:26 - Jan 12 with 1347 viewsElderGrizzly

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 14:29 - Jan 12 with 1298 viewsWD19

4 CB in the starting XI....Keane would be proud. Wonder what the average forearm girth now is!?
A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 14:31 - Jan 12 with 1271 viewspositivity

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 14:29 - Jan 12 by WD19

4 CB in the starting XI....Keane would be proud. Wonder what the average forearm girth now is!?

needs to work on the central midfielder count to go full keane.
the classic days of 4 cbs and 4 cms aren't quite back yet!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 14:32 - Jan 12 with 1255 viewsblueislander

If Rotherham have anyone nippy we could struggle.
A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy (n/t) on 14:54 - Jan 12 with 1165 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:57]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 14:56 - Jan 12 with 1150 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Are you counting Edler as a CB?

He is described by his parent club as a left back who can also play at CB. So he's a left back playing at left back.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 15:01 - Jan 12 with 1130 viewsSwansea_Blue

I quite like the look of that team. Feeling mildly confident today for the first time in a long while

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 15:04 - Jan 12 with 1119 viewsWD19

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 14:56 - Jan 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Are you counting Edler as a CB?

He is described by his parent club as a left back who can also play at CB. So he's a left back playing at left back.

No, Chalobah.
A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 15:16 - Jan 12 with 1079 viewsbournemouthblue

Surely Emmanuel is a better option than anyone else we have currently?

I'm amazed we haven't recalled him, I assume we are able to?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 15:53 - Jan 12 with 996 viewsYallop

A CB at RB you say? Step forward Pack LaCarthy on 15:16 - Jan 12 by bournemouthblue

Surely Emmanuel is a better option than anyone else we have currently?

I'm amazed we haven't recalled him, I assume we are able to?

He can't get in the Shrewsbury side
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024