Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please God let Collins stay fit 18:39 - Jan 12 with 1026 viewsjasondozzell

Calm, composed and classy all game
Please God let Collins stay fit on 18:44 - Jan 12 with 1013 viewsTractorWood

Agree. Really calm on the ball and seems to know where to be before everyone else. Great asset to us.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Please God let Collins stay fit on 18:50 - Jan 12 with 994 viewsdavese16

Please God let Collins stay fit on 18:44 - Jan 12 by TractorWood

Agree. Really calm on the ball and seems to know where to be before everyone else. Great asset to us.

i posted this on another thread

I am a west ham season ticket holder, many of us were disgusted at the club releasing ginger, so pleased he got a contract with Ipswich, he was worth another year with us, great back up for our centre backs, he is a real warrior, a real leader on and off the pitch, certainly a quality player with good attitude, your defence will certainly be stronger with him in your side.
Spoke to an Ipswich mate earlier today and said he could keep you up, we had a song for him at west ham, be nice if you adopted it
ONE GINGER PELE- THERES ONLY ONE GINGER PELE

Please God let Collins stay fit on 19:29 - Jan 12 with 912 viewsjasondozzell

Please God let Collins stay fit on 18:44 - Jan 12 by TractorWood

Spot on. I watched him very closely first half - he reads the game so well and has excellent positional sense. Strong too obviously and won virtually all his headers.
Please God let Collins stay fit on 19:30 - Jan 12 with 903 viewsjasondozzell

Please God let Collins stay fit on 18:50 - Jan 12 by davese16

I am a west ham season ticket holder, many of us were disgusted at the club releasing ginger, so pleased he got a contract with Ipswich, he was worth another year with us, great back up for our centre backs, he is a real warrior, a real leader on and off the pitch, certainly a quality player with good attitude, your defence will certainly be stronger with him in your side.
Spoke to an Ipswich mate earlier today and said he could keep you up, we had a song for him at west ham, be nice if you adopted it

Cheers for that - can absolutely see why you were keen to see him given another contract. He made a huge difference today. So calm!!! Thanks for the ginger Pele song - hope we get that going!
Please God let Collins stay fit on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 808 viewsdavese16

Please God let Collins stay fit on 19:30 - Jan 12 by jasondozzell

Cheers for that - can absolutely see why you were keen to see him given another contract. He made a huge difference today. So calm!!! Thanks for the ginger Pele song - hope we get that going!

think you may see a few of us hammers popping along when were not playing to get behind ginger, hes a cult hero at west ham, he was in the side that pulled off the great escape in 2006-2007 like ipswich we looked doomed for relegation, but won 7 from our last 9 games to stay up.
I am surprised one of the sides near the bottom of the PL didnt come in for him when we released him, remember

THERES ONLY ONE GINGER PELE
Please God let Collins stay fit on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 804 viewsWickets

Please God let Collins stay fit on 18:50 - Jan 12 by davese16

I'd forgotten that song but can remember hearing it on the box. thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024