Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to 18:55 - Jan 12 with 1540 viewsbackwaywhen

Bournemouth tomorrow for less than £5 million , 4.3 I’ve heard ? .
Great 3 points today by the way , but why are we so bad at ball retention.........
Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 18:57 - Jan 12 with 1511 viewswkj

I couldn't possibly comment on the fee, but I feel a transfer is likely; at very least a loan.

5m might seem low, but for a player who missed a year of development and has an ACL injury in his pocket, any team planning on punting on him for potential will have inevitably lowered their valuation of him.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 1418 viewsJ2BLUE

I wasn't going to post this on here but I have heard there are 4 clubs in for him and one has bid £8m. Take it for what it's worth. Perhaps Phil can look into it. It's a third hand rumour so might have been embellished or twisted.

No def info credit will be claimed if this turns out to be true. I have no interest in pretending I have regular inside info.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:06 - Jan 12 with 1342 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:03 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

I wasn't going to post this on here but I have heard there are 4 clubs in for him and one has bid £8m. Take it for what it's worth. Perhaps Phil can look into it. It's a third hand rumour so might have been embellished or twisted.

No def info credit will be claimed if this turns out to be true. I have no interest in pretending I have regular inside info.

He’s a million miles away from being a Premier League player so I hope Evans is savvy enough to include a loan back to us for this season and the next as part of the deal.

If he goes to a Premier league club and be loaned to a lower league club next year. It may as well be us.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:22 - Jan 12 with 1176 viewshomer_123

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:03 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

I'll leave this here....note your reply J2 ;)

Final DEF INFO for 2018 - is HUUUGGGEEEEE by homer_123 23 Dec 2018 13:01
OMG - if this is true then this is the cat, truly in amongst the pigeons.

Dozzell being sold to a Prem Club for circa £3m to £5m - with potentially 1 or 2 loan signings coming the other way for the the second half of the season.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 19:23]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 1119 viewsMullet

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:06 - Jan 12 by GlasgowBlue

He’s a million miles away from being a Premier League player so I hope Evans is savvy enough to include a loan back to us for this season and the next as part of the deal.

If he goes to a Premier league club and be loaned to a lower league club next year. It may as well be us.

A loan is not really any good to us though this season, he's not really commanding in games.

I have to admit I'd assumed with Judge breaking and him no in the side we'd sold him for the here and now.

Maybe if he came back for pre-season and we were in League 1 it'd suit, but I can't see that being beneficial given Lambert's stance on squad churn either.

Interesting times ahead this week I'm sure. Think we will see a load of players move out and a few in ready for the fight and the start to next season wherever we end up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well do we think the rumour is true ......Dozzell to on 19:27 - Jan 12 with 1097 viewsBurwell_Blue

8 mill? With good performances you can count on one hand and a serious injury?

£1.5 tips for me. Not a patch on Bish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024