Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. 05:24 - Jan 13 with 1883 viewsBenters2

Two pubs I don’t usually go in The Three Wise Monkeys and The Arcade Tavern,not bad bit pricey but both very clean and well kept ales,they are not my usual type of establishment,but my football friends seemed to like them.

Lovely to see some old faces In the lower NS,pretty decent crowd to be fair,didn’t hear any booing or people moaning,just a great crowd getting behind the team,and at 20k+ a good effort made by all.

I think I may have a bit of love for James Collins,if he stays fit we may just be able to claw our way out of the bottom 3.

A very enjoyable day out I’d give it a 9/10.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 5:31]
Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 08:48 - Jan 13 with 1708 viewsFixed_It

I make that 'two pubs (and a football ground)' you don't usually go to!

Glad you had a good day.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 08:59 - Jan 13 with 1659 viewsBenters2

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 08:48 - Jan 13 by Fixed_It

I make that 'two pubs (and a football ground)' you don't usually go to!

Glad you had a good day.

Haha! nice one
Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 09:11 - Jan 13 with 1604 viewsEastTownBlue

To be fair the Wise Monkeys hasn’t been open for that long.

Your post summed up what a football day out should be about.
Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 10:07 - Jan 13 with 1454 viewsBenters2

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 09:11 - Jan 13 by EastTownBlue

To be fair the Wise Monkeys hasn’t been open for that long.

Your post summed up what a football day out should be about.

I didnt know that.

Im not a lover of pubs that resemble a DFS showroom.

Thanks it was a great day.
Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 10:49 - Jan 13 with 1373 viewsSteve_M

Ah, it was a good day.

I thought the crowd got very nervous midway through that second half, people getting really irate about every mistake but it settled down and everyone - it felt like everyone - really got behind the team for the last few minutes. I was quite glad we were defending the North stand end at that point because it would have been utterly awful down the far end.

I need to try the Three Wise Monkeys at some point, Ive heard plenty of good things.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:46]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 11:41 - Jan 13 with 1276 viewsBenters2

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 10:49 - Jan 13 by Steve_M

Ah, it was a good day.

I thought the crowd got very nervous midway through that second half, people getting really irate about every mistake but it settled down and everyone - it felt like everyone - really got behind the team for the last few minutes. I was quite glad we were defending the North stand end at that point because it would have been utterly awful down the far end.

I need to try the Three Wise Monkeys at some point, Ive heard plenty of good things.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:46]

Yeah thats true.

Its ok a bit arty farty for me though.
Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 11:46 - Jan 13 with 1257 viewsSteve_M

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 11:41 - Jan 13 by Benters2

Yeah thats true.

Its ok a bit arty farty for me though.

I would probably really like it then.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 12:41 - Jan 13 with 1149 viewsBenters2

Got to say what a great day it was yesterday. on 11:46 - Jan 13 by Steve_M

I would probably really like it then.

Yeah probably.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024