Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... 12:31 - Jan 14 with 4084 viewsSuperfrans

Roy Keane to join him as assistant, I wonder?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46864924

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:38 - Jan 14 with 4058 viewsIllinoisblue

Forest are a bit of a mess, aren’t they?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 4054 viewswkj

That is a massive coup for them, O'Neil should still be mixing it up in the premier league in my opinion.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 4038 viewsSwansea_Blue

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:38 - Jan 14 by Illinoisblue

They ain't seen nothing yet!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:55 - Jan 14 with 3994 viewschristiand

Completely disagree Illiniosblue. I really don't think they are far away from being a top 6 side, they've certainly calmed down a lot off the pitch and were getting some good results on it, until recently. I think when you're in our position, 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones,' is very apt.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:56 - Jan 14 with 3989 viewsdavblue

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:41 - Jan 14 by wkj

That is a massive coup for them, O'Neil should still be mixing it up in the premier league in my opinion.

He's been a fabulous manager, but his style certainly with Ireland has started to look dated.

That might have been down to the players available though.

Will be interesting to see how he does as i've always liked him as a manager.
Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:57 - Jan 14 with 3982 viewswkj

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:55 - Jan 14 by christiand

Completely disagree Illiniosblue. I really don't think they are far away from being a top 6 side, they've certainly calmed down a lot off the pitch and were getting some good results on it, until recently. I think when you're in our position, 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones,' is very apt.

I agree, in a lot of ways Forest are a club who we should be looking to replicate, at least in terms of club turn around. Wasn't it just a couple of seasons past they were fearing relegation?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:57 - Jan 14 with 3976 viewsSuperblue95

Yes but only for the past 20/25 years

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:08 - Jan 14 with 3924 viewsElderGrizzly

Ha. Forest fans were moaning their football was dour and boring under Karanka. Oh dear...
Login to get fewer ads

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:10 - Jan 14 with 3905 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:41 - Jan 14 by wkj

O'Neill is pants, he'll do nothing.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:13 - Jan 14 with 3895 viewsFtnfwest

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:08 - Jan 14 by ElderGrizzly

Ha. Forest fans were moaning their football was dour and boring under Karanka. Oh dear...

They obviously weren't careful what they wished for
Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 3876 viewsSitfcB

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:13 - Jan 14 by Ftnfwest

They obviously weren't careful what they wished for

Tbf, I don’t think they wanted Karanka out.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 3847 viewsMenton

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:57 - Jan 14 by wkj

I agree, in a lot of ways Forest are a club who we should be looking to replicate, at least in terms of club turn around. Wasn't it just a couple of seasons past they were fearing relegation?

I have a number of Forest-supporting mates who have nothing but good things to say about the owners. Sounds like the club have turned into quite a slick operation off the pitch.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:31 - Jan 14 with 3818 viewsdavblue

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:08 - Jan 14 by ElderGrizzly

O'Neill's teams in the past have always had 2 wingers, get crosses into the box and were generally a decent watch.

Ireland in the last 14 months has been dire but i wouldn't say he's a boring manager.
Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 3813 viewsFixed_It

Forest have recently lost to Millwall and Reading, and thrown away a 3 goal lead at Naarwich. They deserve Roy Keane!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:34 - Jan 14 with 3812 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 12:56 - Jan 14 by davblue

He's been a fabulous manager, but his style certainly with Ireland has started to look dated.

That might have been down to the players available though.

Will be interesting to see how he does as i've always liked him as a manager.

Fabulous?

I'm not sure why he's quite so highly rated by some.

He's done well, but he's not a top manager.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 14:08 - Jan 14 with 3762 viewsdavblue

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:34 - Jan 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Fabulous?

I'm not sure why he's quite so highly rated by some.

He's done well, but he's not a top manager.

Look at his history..

Took Wycombe from a non league into a league club, Leicester won a League cup, Celtic ended Rangers dominance and got them to a Final in the Uefa Cup losing to Jose's Porto, turned over some big teams in Europe also.

He also got Villa into the top 6 pretty regularly. He has been a fabulous manager, not very top level but outside of that he's been as good as anyone in the british game in the last 25 years.
on 14:34 - Jan 14 with 3734 views_

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 13:31 - Jan 14 by davblue

O'Neill's teams in the past have always had 2 wingers, get crosses into the box and were generally a decent watch.

Ireland in the last 14 months has been dire but i wouldn't say he's a boring manager.

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 17:14 - Jan 14 with 3662 viewsdavblue

on 14:34 - Jan 14 by _

Bobby Petta was no wing back.

On occasions yeah but generally he’s always had wide players.
Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 17:37 - Jan 14 with 3636 viewsHipsterectomy

Keane did say the only club he'd ever go back to is Forest. Not sure what Celtic did to p*** him off, he was only there half a year or so

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

on 20:18 - Jan 14 with 3542 views_

Martin O'Neill to be Nottm Forest manager... on 17:14 - Jan 14 by davblue

Bobby Petta was no wing back.

On occasions yeah but generally he’s always had wide players.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024