Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... 14:44 - Jan 14 with 9555 viewsKieran_Knows

Alan Judge is currently undergoing a medical with Ipswich ahead of a switch from Brentford, Sky Sports News understands.

The two Championship clubs held discussions over the weekend and have agreed terms on a deal.

Judge has entered the final six months of his Brentford contract and is set to return to the club where he suffered a serious leg break in 2016.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 15:14]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Alan Judge is in the building ..... on 14:48 - Jan 14 with 6481 viewsBlueBlood90

Great news if true. I really hope we can get this one over the line as we've been crying out for a creative number 10 for years!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Alan Judge is in the building ..... on 15:04 - Jan 14 with 6190 viewsBrianTablet

"Please God, don't let him see the Cobbold Stand roof"

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Alan Judge is in the building ..... on 15:08 - Jan 14 with 6100 viewsWickets

Alan Judge is in the building ..... on 14:48 - Jan 14 by BlueBlood90

Great news if true. I really hope we can get this one over the line as we've been crying out for a creative number 10 for years!

Indeed
EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:16 - Jan 14 with 5983 viewsArnieM

What player was it that was shown round the Club etc etc and then from the ITFC car park agreed to sign for another Club ??

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:17 - Jan 14 with 5949 viewsDyland

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:16 - Jan 14 by ArnieM

What player was it that was shown round the Club etc etc and then from the ITFC car park agreed to sign for another Club ??

The car park is sh1t, tbf.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:21 - Jan 14 with 5840 viewsgrimboy

Read somewhere over last week fee agreed 500k just personal terms to sort.
EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:27 - Jan 14 with 5753 viewsSWGF

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:16 - Jan 14 by ArnieM

Kevin Phillips?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:29 - Jan 14 with 5705 viewsHerbivore

Charlie Austin.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:29 - Jan 14 with 5701 viewsCoastalblue

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:27 - Jan 14 by SWGF

Kevin Phillips?

I thought Phillips was because we couldn't squeeze the additional bit of money that Watford(?) wanted for him?

Got a feeling it was a player who rejoined a former Manager.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:30 - Jan 14 with 5695 viewsNorthstander_Blue

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:30 - Jan 14 with 5680 viewsRamRob

Hassan Kachloul?

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:31 - Jan 14 with 5642 viewsHerbivore

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:29 - Jan 14 by Coastalblue

I thought Phillips was because we couldn't squeeze the additional bit of money that Watford(?) wanted for him?

It was Charlie Austin.

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:33 - Jan 14 with 5614 viewsfooters

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:31 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

It was Charlie Austin.

When was that, Herb? Do you remember?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:34 - Jan 14 with 5593 viewshorsehollerer

Sometimes even taking photos with a shirt and scarf is no guarantee that a player will sign.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:34 - Jan 14 with 5582 viewsRamRob

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:33 - Jan 14 by footers

When Jewell was manager

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:35 - Jan 14 with 5557 viewsHerbivore

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:33 - Jan 14 by footers

When he joined Burnley from Swindon. He was here and took a call from Burnley in the car park and went up there and signed for them. I'd have to Google the year. Apparently affordable housing was the clincher.

Edit: January 2011.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 15:38]

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:41 - Jan 14 with 5435 viewsCoastalblue

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:34 - Jan 14 by horsehollerer

Sometimes even taking photos with a shirt and scarf is no guarantee that a player will sign.

He did sign though didn't he?

Didn't it cost them money for him to go back to them?

And you're right Herbi, our original posts crossed I think.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:42 - Jan 14 with 5399 viewsHerbivore

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:41 - Jan 14 by Coastalblue

Yeah I'm pretty sure we got a fee for him in the end, the contract was signed and he'd been registered as our player.

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 5369 viewshorsehollerer

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:41 - Jan 14 by Coastalblue

I think he signed for a hot minute. Didn't he get fined by the Football League for changing his mind?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 5363 viewsMrTown

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Link there for anyone: 3:11pm

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:48 - Jan 14 with 5289 viewsWhymarkmariner

Here come da Judge.
EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:50 - Jan 14 with 5234 viewsSWGF

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:29 - Jan 14 by Coastalblue

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/archive-when-blackpool-veteran-

Going back to the summer of 1997, Phillips recalled: “I agreed personal terms but the clubs couldn’t agree a fee.

“I think they had a player at a tribunal at the time and they had to wait until that was out the way.

“I went back in my car outside here (Portman Road), rang Peter Reid (then Sunderland manager) and I signed for Sunderland the next day.

“I wanted to sign for Ipswich. It is a fantastic club, the facilities are great and it is not too far from where I came from, but it wasn’t to be.”
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 15:51]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:53 - Jan 14 with 5179 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ryan Shawcross

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:53 - Jan 14 with 5176 viewschicoazul

Weird how so many people think Alan Nixon is a fraud and an rsehole unless hes reporting some good news on us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:54 - Jan 14 with 5137 viewsKieran_Knows

EDIT - Alan Judge currently having a medical (Sky Sports) .... on 15:53 - Jan 14 by chicoazul

Weird how so many people think Alan Nixon is a fraud and an rsehole unless hes reporting some good news on us.

I've never really understood the hate towards him. He's got a couple of bits wrong in the past, but then what journo hasn't?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024