Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really am growing to dislike Rhodes 18:26 - Jan 14 with 6978 viewsgrimboy

Jordan that is .
I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:27 - Jan 14 with 6548 viewsSitfcB

You’re watching Anglia News.

He’s a cnt.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:39 - Jan 14 with 6429 viewsstantheman

So am I. Mine has got a bloody great pot hole in it.
I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 6366 viewsmonty_radio

He was born in Oldham. He left Town at 17, deemed surplus by the Dark Lord. He's played 100+ games for Huddersfield; 150+ for Blackburn, and he's currently on loan, probably hoping that Norwich will clinch a deal.

His whole adult life has been lived somewhere other than here. Trying to explain to a normal person outside of football exactly what is our entitlement regarding him would have us marked down as somewhat obsessive.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:54 - Jan 14 with 6310 viewsRamRob

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:49 - Jan 14 by monty_radio

He was born in Oldham. He left Town at 17, deemed surplus by the Dark Lord. He's played 100+ games for Huddersfield; 150+ for Blackburn, and he's currently on loan, probably hoping that Norwich will clinch a deal.

His whole adult life has been lived somewhere other than here. Trying to explain to a normal person outside of football exactly what is our entitlement regarding him would have us marked down as somewhat obsessive.

You make a good point, however I do find it strange how he goes out of his way to make comments that are just going to rile Ipswich fans when the fans here actually wanted him to stay and play.

So I can see why people would resent it

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 6294 viewsSpruceMoose

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:54 - Jan 14 by RamRob

You make a good point, however I do find it strange how he goes out of his way to make comments that are just going to rile Ipswich fans when the fans here actually wanted him to stay and play.

So I can see why people would resent it

I doubt he even thought about us when he said it. Just a typical player spouting typical guff about his current team.

Some fans need to get over his departure.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 6285 viewsBlueBlood90

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:55 - Jan 14 by SpruceMoose

I doubt he even thought about us when he said it. Just a typical player spouting typical guff about his current team.

Some fans need to get over his departure.

What did he say?

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 6273 viewsSpruceMoose

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:57 - Jan 14 by BlueBlood90

What did he say?

Fatwah for Rhodes by artsbossbeard 14 Jan 2019 18:27
Best fans, best players, great club, great city. Etc.

Oof!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 6242 viewsBlueBlood90

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:57 - Jan 14 by SpruceMoose

Fatwah for Rhodes by artsbossbeard 14 Jan 2019 18:27
Best fans, best players, great club, great city. Etc.

Oof!

Little turd. He’s just another scum player to me now anyway. To be fair to him, he was never given a chance here so he’s bound to feel a little bitter towards us. Can’t blame him.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Login to get fewer ads

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 6183 viewsBLUEBEAT

He’s on loan but kissed the badge. That’s a major no-no.

Poll: W or W

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 19:12 - Jan 14 with 6171 viewsbournemouthblue

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 19:02 - Jan 14 by BlueBlood90

Little turd. He’s just another scum player to me now anyway. To be fair to him, he was never given a chance here so he’s bound to feel a little bitter towards us. Can’t blame him.

The way he celebrated when he scored against us in one of his first games back suggested he was fairly bitter about leaving

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 19:14 - Jan 14 with 6141 viewsDyland

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 19:12 - Jan 14 by bournemouthblue

The way he celebrated when he scored against us in one of his first games back suggested he was fairly bitter about leaving

For Huddersfield, wasn't it.

Can't blame him too much imo. Young. Forced out. Dad fell out with club. Etc.

I blame Keane, but couldn't give two sh1ts about Rhodes tbh, it was yonks ago.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 22:46 - Jan 14 with 5862 viewsOxford_Blue

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 18:27 - Jan 14 by SitfcB

You’re watching Anglia News.

He’s a cnt.

Why?

He was treated badly here by the management.

He has been a success elsewhere.

He’s a professional and is doing his best for his club.

You want him to not be a success or make any money purely because he was sold by Ipswich years ago? That’s insane.
I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 22:57 - Jan 14 with 5825 viewspatrickswell

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 19:14 - Jan 14 by Dyland

For Huddersfield, wasn't it.

Can't blame him too much imo. Young. Forced out. Dad fell out with club. Etc.

I blame Keane, but couldn't give two sh1ts about Rhodes tbh, it was yonks ago.

I think the only time he scored at Portman Road was for Blackburn in December 2013, and he finished on the losing side that night.

His career looked like it was deflating at Sheffield Wednesday/Middlesbrough, but he’s done OK at Norwich. I still feel well disposed towards him and regard him as one who got away.
I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 23:00 - Jan 14 with 5807 viewswkj

Rhodes is like the girl you went on one date with, but never called you back. She was never too fussed about you, but time is spent tracking her every move, each moment of happiness precipitates into bitterness on our end.

Rhodes is not to blame for enjoying his career after being treated like sh1t here.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 04:22 - Jan 15 with 5623 viewsBenters2

The whole sports report pissed me off tbh.

Even the Norwich fans got a mention with ‘incredible scenes when they scored’

As always Town were are after thought.
I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 08:06 - Jan 15 with 5430 viewsNoBru

I share your view, think he's a Tw@ however he's hardly going to say on the news that Norwich have s**t fans and he hates it there.

For me the comment in the summer about always having a "soft spot" for Norwich done it for me, that's as ludicrous as Richarlison saying he used to watch Everton as a kid.
Blackburn was it? on 10:46 - Jan 15 with 5281 viewsDyland

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 22:57 - Jan 14 by patrickswell

I think the only time he scored at Portman Road was for Blackburn in December 2013, and he finished on the losing side that night.

His career looked like it was deflating at Sheffield Wednesday/Middlesbrough, but he’s done OK at Norwich. I still feel well disposed towards him and regard him as one who got away.

I remember we beat whoever it was, and chants of Jordan what's the score towards the end, and before that after his (admittedly over the top) goal celebration, Jordan you're a cant. The latter made me cringe. Zero context.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 11:07 - Jan 15 with 5223 viewsFrimleyBlue

I may be wrong here

But, could it be that Rhodes was a lifelong town fan, grew up with us etc. Just to be binned off harshly and no be begrudges the club.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 11:21 - Jan 15 with 5199 viewsDeano69

Its almost as though there was a big game involving him and ITFC coming up soon.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 12:17 - Jan 15 with 5118 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 22:46 - Jan 14 by Oxford_Blue

Why?

He was treated badly here by the management.

He has been a success elsewhere.

He’s a professional and is doing his best for his club.

You want him to not be a success or make any money purely because he was sold by Ipswich years ago? That’s insane.

He wasn't treated badly by the fans, was he?

He went to school at Kesgrave with a hard-core set of Town fans who he called his friends. He's a cnt.

I'd be very surprised if he manages to go the rest of his life without a slap from a Town fan if I'm honest, not that I'm advocating that.

Poll: Best Football Song

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 12:23 - Jan 15 with 5089 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 11:07 - Jan 15 by FrimleyBlue

I may be wrong here

But, could it be that Rhodes was a lifelong town fan, grew up with us etc. Just to be binned off harshly and no be begrudges the club.

He wasn't a lifelong town fan, he was a Barnsley fan.

Poll: Best Football Song

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 13:02 - Jan 15 with 5003 viewsBenters2

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 12:17 - Jan 15 by RoyKeanesDog

He wasn't treated badly by the fans, was he?

He went to school at Kesgrave with a hard-core set of Town fans who he called his friends. He's a cnt.

I'd be very surprised if he manages to go the rest of his life without a slap from a Town fan if I'm honest, not that I'm advocating that.

We live in hope.
I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 13:08 - Jan 15 with 4984 viewsMaySixth

Jordan Rhodes.

The world shrugs.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 13:27 - Jan 15 with 4929 viewsChampionship

Can't think of a player i'm more ambiguous about to be honest.
Ambivalent. (n/t) on 13:38 - Jan 15 with 4897 viewsBloots

I really am growing to dislike Rhodes on 13:27 - Jan 15 by Championship

Can't think of a player i'm more ambiguous about to be honest.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024