Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) 20:48 - Jan 14 with 1507 viewsChurchman75

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 20:49 - Jan 14 with 1499 viewsChampionship

I think Lambert sees Keane as the goal getter.
Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 20:50 - Jan 14 with 1492 viewsBloomBlue

Bishop
Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 21:04 - Jan 14 with 1448 viewswkj

We have those in place, now is the time for balance and gap filling - improving on what we have in those areas is a summer time job.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 21:08 - Jan 14 with 1429 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I disagree. Cover for Collins would be the greatest need now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 21:11 - Jan 14 with 1405 viewswkj

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 21:08 - Jan 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

I just say we manufacture anohter collins droid - what is the number for Skynet again?

Crybaby

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:00 - Jan 15 with 1213 viewsSteve_M

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 21:08 - Jan 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don't think so, if he plays for a month and takes the pressure off the defence then Chambers, Pennington and Nsiala are all going to be better for it and probably good enough. Taking the pressure off them by keeping the ball better will help too.

If we sign anyone else then it's probably a right back we need, although I don't think Spence is anywhere near as bad as popular opinion has been making out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:05 - Jan 15 with 1200 viewswkj

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:00 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

I don't think so, if he plays for a month and takes the pressure off the defence then Chambers, Pennington and Nsiala are all going to be better for it and probably good enough. Taking the pressure off them by keeping the ball better will help too.

If we sign anyone else then it's probably a right back we need, although I don't think Spence is anywhere near as bad as popular opinion has been making out.

I think the whole right side has been culpable in all honest truth. As I have stated a boring number of times for people, Edwards' rushed passing is a massive flaw that causes a lot of pressure on that side, not just Spence giving away stupid fks

Crybaby

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:07 - Jan 15 with 1193 viewsNoBru

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:05 - Jan 15 by wkj

I think the whole right side has been culpable in all honest truth. As I have stated a boring number of times for people, Edwards' rushed passing is a massive flaw that causes a lot of pressure on that side, not just Spence giving away stupid fks

I fully agree with this, Spence was certainly not the only one to blame down that right hand side.
Login to get fewer ads

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:17 - Jan 15 with 1172 viewschicoazul

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:00 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

It is a bit of a worry though being an injury or card away from being back to Chambers and Peng at CB. But I too think the last bit of biz we do will be a full back, ideally a versatile one who can play either flank competently.
Then it's on Lambert and the new lads to find those 8 or so wins we need.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:22 - Jan 15 with 1154 viewsHarry_Palmer

No we don't. If we sign any more we are going to have the same problem we had in the summer with getting too many new players to gel etc. We simply don't have time for this.
Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:24 - Jan 15 with 1148 viewswkj

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:22 - Jan 15 by Harry_Palmer

No we don't. If we sign any more we are going to have the same problem we had in the summer with getting too many new players to gel etc. We simply don't have time for this.

Bingo

Crybaby

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 08:35 - Jan 15 with 1120 viewsHerbivore

The only signing we still need is a right back. We're well stocked everywhere else.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Still need a ball playing CM and a goal getter (n/t) on 13:57 - Jan 15 with 988 viewsNo9

Mick Mills made some pretty scathing remarks about those two positions
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024