Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS what the **** is wrong with people 20:49 - Jan 14 with 6161 viewsBluefish

We have supporters tweeting Alan Judge saying good luck, break a leg.

If you find that entertaining or funny then you really are a ****

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:51 - Jan 14 with 4135 viewsJohnny_Boy

Name & shame.
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:51 - Jan 14 with 4136 viewsIcarus

People say a lot of stuff. You should just ignore the stupid stuff like that, I dont use twitter because of that.
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:53 - Jan 14 with 4103 viewsBluearmy71

Don't tell me the devoted TW@TTER brigade??
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:54 - Jan 14 with 4088 viewsBluefish

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:51 - Jan 14 by Johnny_Boy

Name & shame.

Player isn't tagged in but official_itfc is

on 20:57 - Jan 14 with 4044 views_

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:58 - Jan 14 with 4030 viewsBluefish

on 20:57 - Jan 14 by _

I played senior and semi pro football for over 15 years in some brutal dressing rooms, you wouldn't say that to a player that had an injury like that

You should bring the SEMI PRO avatar back (n/t) on 21:00 - Jan 14 with 3992 viewsDyland

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:58 - Jan 14 by Bluefish

I played senior and semi pro football for over 15 years in some brutal dressing rooms, you wouldn't say that to a player that had an injury like that

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

on 21:01 - Jan 14 with 3959 views_

Login to get fewer ads

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:03 - Jan 14 with 3937 viewsBluearmy71

How many dressing rooms in the U.K have you been in to know this??
on 21:04 - Jan 14 with 3922 views_

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:03 - Jan 14 by Bluearmy71

How many dressing rooms in the U.K have you been in to know this??

You should bring the SEMI PRO avatar back (n/t) on 21:04 - Jan 14 with 3925 viewsBluefish

You should bring the SEMI PRO avatar back (n/t) on 21:00 - Jan 14 by Dyland

Ha! I remember that, you know me though i dont like to mention it

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:11 - Jan 14 with 3841 viewsfatronaldo

Agree.. fking disreapectful.. Just watched the clip of it again. My god, poor guy, crawling for help towards the referee. Almost got a tear in my eye.. for real.

Really hope he can back to his best form again under Lambert.
on 21:14 - Jan 14 with 3803 views_

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:11 - Jan 14 by fatronaldo

Agree.. fking disreapectful.. Just watched the clip of it again. My god, poor guy, crawling for help towards the referee. Almost got a tear in my eye.. for real.

Really hope he can back to his best form again under Lambert.

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:14 - Jan 14 with 3801 viewsFtnfwest

Snowflake?
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:17 - Jan 14 with 3771 viewsfatronaldo

on 21:14 - Jan 14 by _

But its hard to Judge
on 21:18 - Jan 14 with 3754 views_

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:17 - Jan 14 by fatronaldo

But its hard to Judge

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:43 - Jan 14 with 3611 viewsBlueastheycome

But it wasn't said by someone in the dressing room..

It was said by some pleb on twitter.
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:48 - Jan 14 with 3579 viewswkj

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:43 - Jan 14 by Blueastheycome

It is a shame really, its the people like these that make me think Brenner wasn't so out of line to call us the great unwashed.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

on 22:14 - Jan 14 with 3451 views_

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 21:43 - Jan 14 by Blueastheycome

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 00:12 - Jan 15 with 3231 viewsBlueBadger

I'm genuinely not sure of you're adding to Fishers' fishing or deadly serious here. Superb work.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 06:05 - Jan 15 with 2964 viewsbrogansnose

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 20:54 - Jan 14 by Bluefish

Player isn't tagged in but official_itfc is

This could of course be some sort of comment along the lines of 'breaking a leg ' that actors make to each other on a first night coupled with what happened to Judge at PR as an oblique 'joke' that doesn't really come off that well rather than a 'hate twitter.'
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 06:29 - Jan 15 with 2918 viewsBenters2

Get a grip ffs.
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 06:39 - Jan 15 with 2902 viewsBluefish

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 06:05 - Jan 15 by brogansnose

This could of course be some sort of comment along the lines of 'breaking a leg ' that actors make to each other on a first night coupled with what happened to Judge at PR as an oblique 'joke' that doesn't really come off that well rather than a 'hate twitter.'

It definitely is that but it is really really poor taste and is a long way from being welcoming to our saviour

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 06:50 - Jan 15 with 2866 viewsBenters2

FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 06:39 - Jan 15 by Bluefish

It definitely is that but it is really really poor taste and is a long way from being welcoming to our saviour

Christ on a bike.

You need a pint of man the f up.
FFS what the **** is wrong with people on 07:20 - Jan 15 with 2797 viewsBluearmy71

on 21:04 - Jan 14 by _

Hardly offended by it I just consider it very poor taste and its not the kind of low level i need to stoop down to to be amused, obv it works for you and as with most things in life its down to taste!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024