Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday 21:00 - Jan 14 with 5047 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Love that song on 21:10 - Jan 14 with 4377 viewsDyland

Well done gang.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:19 - Jan 14 with 4320 viewsSteve_M

It's great and the efforts of Blue Action to get an atmosphere going at all matches deserve support.

We really need to find another song as good and as easy to keep going as "Every Saturday we Follow" though, I mean I like it and it appears in my head at random times but variety is good too.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 7:45]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:20 - Jan 14 with 4296 viewsgt81

What's the story with those guys?

I went to an army school in Dusseldorf, many moons ago.
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:22 - Jan 14 with 4285 viewsReuser_is_God

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:19 - Jan 14 by Steve_M

It's great and the efforts of Blue Action to get an atmosphere going at all matches deserve support.

We really need to find another song as good and as easy to keep going as "Every Saturday we Follow" though, I mean I like it and it appears in my head at random times but variety is good too.

Yeah, agreed. I’m sure that will come in time though.

Evans out

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:23 - Jan 14 with 4274 viewsReuser_is_God

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:20 - Jan 14 by gt81

What's the story with those guys?

I went to an army school in Dusseldorf, many moons ago.

They come to a Town game every year now for 10-12 years or so.

Evans out

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:27 - Jan 14 with 4237 viewsKieran_Knows

That’s reminded me, I need to get one of those pin badges.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 4168 viewsSitfcB

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:27 - Jan 14 by Kieran_Knows

That’s reminded me, I need to get one of those pin badges.

Sold out.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 4155 viewsKieran_Knows

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:37 - Jan 14 by SitfcB

Sold out.

Typical.

Login to get fewer ads

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 4148 viewsReuser_is_God

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:39 - Jan 14 by Kieran_Knows

Typical.

They’re getting more.

Evans out

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 4132 viewsKieran_Knows

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:39 - Jan 14 by Reuser_is_God

They’re getting more.

Nice one, I’ll have to look out for that then.

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:49 - Jan 14 with 4090 viewsBlue_Order

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:19 - Jan 14 by Steve_M

Cheers mate, it’s getting there. Yeah, we’re trying to come up with more songs all the time, but it ain’t easy

We’ve tried 5/6 new ones since being in there. Some do okay, some don’t, but none have properly taken off like ESWF. I guess it’s trial and error to see what people go for.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 21:50]
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:53 - Jan 14 with 4064 viewsKieran_Knows

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:49 - Jan 14 by Blue_Order

Cheers mate, it’s getting there. Yeah, we’re trying to come up with more songs all the time, but it ain’t easy

We’ve tried 5/6 new ones since being in there. Some do okay, some don’t, but none have properly taken off like ESWF. I guess it’s trial and error to see what people go for.

Sorry if you’ve already answered this, but what’s happened to your twitter page, gents?

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:56 - Jan 14 with 4055 viewsBlue_Order

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:40 - Jan 14 by Kieran_Knows

Nice one, I’ll have to look out for that then.

They flew out, mate. We thought it would take a couple of months to shift them, but they were gone in a few days. The Lambert effect and generous, drunk Germans.

Give us a couple of weeks and we’ll have more.
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:01 - Jan 14 with 4013 viewsBlue_Order

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:53 - Jan 14 by Kieran_Knows

Sorry if you’ve already answered this, but what’s happened to your twitter page, gents?

Account details fück up. Waiting for Twitter to unlock it but they’re taking their time.

Pain in the arse but everything we’d be posting on there is on our Facebook anyway.
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:01 - Jan 14 with 4010 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 21:49 - Jan 14 by Blue_Order

Player chants, need more chants for individual players, we hardy have any really.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:08 - Jan 14 with 3986 viewsBlue_Order

We are the famous boys from Suffolk
We all cheer the boys in blue
We follow up or down, just to see the Town
Cause we are Ipswich through and through

Since I was young
I always knew
ITFC
The team for me

I am an Ipswich fan
I am East Anglian
I know what I want and I know how to get it
I wanna destroy Norwich City
Cause I wanna be ITFC

Allez Allez Allez Oh
Allez Allez Allez Oh
ITFC
We’re the Blue Army

They’re a few we’ve tried, with varying success. Nothing original, but they break up the ones we’ve already got.
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:09 - Jan 14 with 3959 viewsKieran_Knows

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:01 - Jan 14 by Blue_Order

Account details fück up. Waiting for Twitter to unlock it but they’re taking their time.

Pain in the arse but everything we’d be posting on there is on our Facebook anyway.

Didn’t even realise you was on Facebook till the other day, so now following! Will keep an eye out for the pin badges and place an order once you’ve got more.

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:10 - Jan 14 with 3955 viewsReuser_is_God

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:08 - Jan 14 by Blue_Order

Since I was young
I always knew
ITFC
The team for me

I am an Ipswich fan
I am East Anglian
Cause I wanna be ITFC

Allez Allez Allez Oh
Allez Allez Allez Oh
ITFC
We’re the Blue Army

They’re a few we’ve tried, with varying success. Nothing original, but they break up the ones we’ve already got.

Really like the 1st one.

Evans out

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:35 - Jan 14 with 3842 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:08 - Jan 14 by Blue_Order

Since I was young
I always knew
ITFC
The team for me

I am an Ipswich fan
I am East Anglian
Cause I wanna be ITFC

Allez Allez Allez Oh
Allez Allez Allez Oh
ITFC
We’re the Blue Army

Really like all these, bar the last one.

Others are really good though, keep pushing them.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:35 - Jan 14 with 3839 viewsjimsymBLUE

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:01 - Jan 14 by Blue_Order

Any chance of bringing out some shirts? Just been lurking your Facebook page and some of those stickers, especially The (slightly knocked off) North Stand one would make a decent T shirt!! Great job by the way, the atmos. looks as though it's improving dramatically. Keep up the good work.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:41 - Jan 14 with 3815 viewsBlue_Order

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:10 - Jan 14 by Reuser_is_God

Really like the 1st one.

Aye, me too. Saturday was the first time we tried that one, and it seemed to do alright, so hopefully it’ll catch on after a few games.
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 23:03 - Jan 14 with 3745 viewsBlue_Order

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 22:35 - Jan 14 by jimsymBLUE

Any chance of bringing out some shirts? Just been lurking your Facebook page and some of those stickers, especially The (slightly knocked off) North Stand one would make a decent T shirt!! Great job by the way, the atmos. looks as though it's improving dramatically. Keep up the good work.

Yeah we’ve loads more plans for merch, but we want to make sure we do more displays and things in the stands first. We need to sell stuff to do that, but we don’t want to overdo it. It’ll all come in time though.
Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 23:17 - Jan 14 with 3697 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I'm not there to enforce unfortunately, but I do have a suggestion.

Original, easy, and a tune.

"I want to go to heaven for the weather, Ipswich for the company. I want to go to heaven for the weather, but Ipswich seems fun to me" and repeat...

See chorus of below tune

Poll: Best Football Song

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 23:39 - Jan 14 with 3640 viewsFixed_It

Does this one still get an airing?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Fortuna & Blue Action absolutely loving it after the game Saturday on 01:15 - Jan 15 with 3529 viewsIllinoisblue

Last day of the season, 29k in the ground, everyone singing that as we crush already promoted Leeds to stay up. Absolute scenes.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024