Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? 07:54 - Jan 15 with 1644 viewssnipes

So the 3 perm clubs interested and waiting in the wings for Judgd deal to go through
Just saying !!
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 7:56]
Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:03 - Jan 15 with 1606 viewsGuthrum

Depends upon the size of the offer and who's making it. No point in letting him go for peanuts.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:05 - Jan 15 with 1601 viewsDanTheMan

I'd really hope not.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:07 - Jan 15 with 1597 viewsBluefish

He should have gone on loan at the start of the season. He didn't and has now gone backwards in his career.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:13 - Jan 15 with 1570 viewsitfcjoe

Wouldn't have thought so, even if we accept offers Dozzell won't be forced somewhere not seen as ideal for his career

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:14 - Jan 15 with 1552 viewsReuser_is_God

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:03 - Jan 15 by Guthrum

Depends upon the size of the offer and who's making it. No point in letting him go for peanuts.

Agreed.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:20 - Jan 15 with 1519 viewswkj

In response to this thread I became curious at what we value him at

What would be an acceptable bid for Andre? by wkj 15 Jan 2019 8:18
As a companion to the thread below:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/451400/will-dozzell-be-off-now-we-have-judge-and-a-stacked-midfield-/#0

Considering his injury and development time lost; how much do you think we should accept for Andre if a bid comes in?

I have a feeling he will probably not be easy to reach a new contract agreement with as he isn't getting played to the degree he'd like- so selling up may be the smart move for us to avoid a cut rate offer at the end of his contract; or worse, losing him for free.

I was tempted to do a poll but, that is pretty broad.

I feel we have to sell him as I predict he'd not sign a new contract with us if he isn't playing enough, so we should look at serious offers and consider getting something out of him rather than losing him for free/nuts

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:25 - Jan 15 with 1489 viewsCoastalblue

The other side of the coin is that we now have a much stronger side, bigger physically and with experience at this level, it may be that there is more of a platform for the likes of Dozzell to perform now.
It's less imperative that he gets stuck in and you would hope that the ball will spend a little more time in the last third now instead of rebounding straight back.
I don't expect to see him starting every week but coming on to be in a side that now includes Collins, Quaner, Keane etc might give him a little more freedom to do what he's good at rather than wht has been all hands to the pumps for most of the season.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:35 - Jan 15 with 1449 viewsGuthrum

Will Dozzell be off now we have Judge and a stacked midfield ? on 08:13 - Jan 15 by itfcjoe

Wouldn't have thought so, even if we accept offers Dozzell won't be forced somewhere not seen as ideal for his career

Probably best for us and him if Dozzell goes out on loan somewhere. Get some games, keep him out of what might be a rather physical system, available if we want him next season and postpones any sale.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024