Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill 09:52 - Jan 15 with 3671 viewsbontcho

Especially with all these signings. But I’ve not really heard anything about a deal nearing completion. Any suggestion he’ll actually hold out until the summer?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 09:54 - Jan 15 with 3660 viewsitfcjoe

It's a strange one isn't it, not sure what is happening - would have surely made more sense to just tout him out and get deal sorted straight away or just decide he is here until summer and go with it.

Realistically we didn't need to loan in Elder which would mean we have 1 spare loan slot available if Knudsen doesn't go this month

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 09:55 - Jan 15 with 3644 viewsJammyDodgerrr

He'll go. Assume it's all bubbling in the background, but there is a close to a 0% chance he will be here at the end of the window.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 09:55 - Jan 15 with 3638 viewschicoazul

Is he even that big of an earner? Presumably still on the same contract he signed 3 or so years ago.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 09:58 - Jan 15 with 3627 viewswkj

There is rumbling it might actually be Brentford who are in for him and the Judge transfer is somewhat involved.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 09:59 - Jan 15 with 3615 viewsKieran_Knows

A bit of a strange situation, I do think he will be gone come the end of this window - nominal fee as per Alan Judge. Boro is my guess.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:00 - Jan 15 with 3612 viewsKieran_Knows

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 09:58 - Jan 15 by wkj

There is rumbling it might actually be Brentford who are in for him and the Judge transfer is somewhat involved.

I imagine that might have something to do with the club that Brentford are linked too - FC Midtjylland - who, IIRC, are also/were interested in Knudsen.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:01 - Jan 15 with 3593 viewsHerbivore

To be fair we seem to rarely hear about players leaving until it's close to done, Waghorn being a bit of an exception over the summer. I'm certain he'll go this window.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:03 - Jan 15 with 3565 viewswkj

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:01 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

To be fair we seem to rarely hear about players leaving until it's close to done, Waghorn being a bit of an exception over the summer. I'm certain he'll go this window.

He's not being played which suggest very much something is in the works.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:07 - Jan 15 with 3530 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think Knudsens wage for a few months is the very least of our problems.

Pulis will come and take him though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:12 - Jan 15 with 3505 viewsSuperfrans

16 days yet. Plenty of time. It'll happen. He's gone. He would be figuring for us in some way, if he wasn't.

Also, he'll be keener than ever to go now he's been bailed out of the squad. He's fallen to third choice now and would probably remain so if he stays.

He won't want that for the rest of the season - which might motivate him to reduce any wage demands he might currently be making.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:13 - Jan 15 with 3498 viewsHARRY10

I would have thought that he would be heading home (Denmark) if anywhere.
Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:21 - Jan 15 with 3442 viewstextbackup

GUessing he won’t play again even if he stays here, PL planning ahead

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:30 - Jan 15 with 3401 viewsArnieM

Just goes to show Knudsen isn’t exactly being missed by the Club is it ! I don’t see a queue of Clubs clambering for his signature . I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes back to an European club. No loss whatsoever.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:32 - Jan 15 with 3389 viewsHerbivore

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:21 - Jan 15 by textbackup

GUessing he won’t play again even if he stays here, PL planning ahead

You wouldn't want to be playing someone who has an eye on leaving when you're in a relegation battle. I think he'll be gone this month though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 11:06 - Jan 15 with 3294 viewsFrimleyBlue

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 09:54 - Jan 15 by itfcjoe

It's a strange one isn't it, not sure what is happening - would have surely made more sense to just tout him out and get deal sorted straight away or just decide he is here until summer and go with it.

Realistically we didn't need to loan in Elder which would mean we have 1 spare loan slot available if Knudsen doesn't go this month

Or could be that it's not just a lot of the fans that actually thinks he's rubbish

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 11:25 - Jan 15 with 3220 viewsSuperfrans

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 11:06 - Jan 15 by FrimleyBlue

Or could be that it's not just a lot of the fans that actually thinks he's rubbish

I wish I was so rubbish I got to play in a World Cup Finals.

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 11:32 - Jan 15 with 3182 viewsGarv

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 10:30 - Jan 15 by ArnieM

Just goes to show Knudsen isn’t exactly being missed by the Club is it ! I don’t see a queue of Clubs clambering for his signature . I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes back to an European club. No loss whatsoever.

But Boro and Stoke showed interest last summer don't you know.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 12:56 - Jan 15 with 2956 viewsBiGDonnie

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 11:32 - Jan 15 by Garv

World beater, hence the numerous links to clubs buying him. You'd think a world cup 'star', out of contract on relatively low wages would have been sold by now.

Maybe he's just not very good?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 14:09 - Jan 15 with 2865 viewsArnieM

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 11:32 - Jan 15 by Garv

Reportedly so yes I was aware. So why is he still here then ? No obvious further interest.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 16:19 - Jan 15 with 2741 viewsSuperfrans

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 14:09 - Jan 15 by ArnieM

Reportedly so yes I was aware. So why is he still here then ? No obvious further interest.

That's one possibility.

The others are:
* they getting an FB off their books before signing another.
* they are negotiating terms with JK.
* JK is considering various options before making up his mind.

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 16:25 - Jan 15 with 2723 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Presumably we’re keen to get Knudsen off the wage bill on 16:19 - Jan 15 by Superfrans

That's one possibility.

The others are:
* they getting an FB off their books before signing another.
* they are negotiating terms with JK.
* JK is considering various options before making up his mind.

And this will take time as he presumably has abroad contract offers too.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024