Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away regulars 12:06 - Jan 15 with 1136 viewsskyblue23

How often does Norwich away make the sale of Silver members? I might as well have got a season ticket this season but didn't as my daughter was born, but have been to all but 2 home games anyway! Therefore I got a silver membership at the start of the season to still give me a chance but I just can't see it making it that far!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Norwich away regulars on 12:36 - Jan 15 with 1063 viewsJordy

Should be ok, might be a bit of a scramble when they go on sale to silver though.
Norwich away regulars on 12:38 - Jan 15 with 1049 viewsTractorWood

Rarely but that was before the new, stricter measures. I reckon they will make silver this time but probably not for long.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Norwich away regulars on 12:41 - Jan 15 with 1035 viewsBluefish

You have been to all but 2 but didn't buy an ST? Fair enough but surely you were 1st in the queue for a half ST?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Norwich away regulars on 12:46 - Jan 15 with 1015 viewsJeff_winger

It should go as far as silver;
I went to play offs in 14/15 at carrow road and only had silver (phoned up and got one when some were returned)

Also went to norwich away in 15/16 on silver membership and 16/17 on general sale!

So I would imagine it will go to silver this year and possibly general sale, the ticket prices are so high a lot of people dont bother.

I wont go now as its £80 for me and the boy before we even leave the house.
Norwich away regulars on 13:03 - Jan 15 with 955 viewsTractorCam

They made general sale last season.

Hard to call this season:
Pros - Lambert returns, a lot riding on it, derby game (obviously)
Cons - £40, ticket restrictions, probably lose

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwich away regulars on 13:42 - Jan 15 with 887 viewsskyblue23

Thanks for all the replies, seems positive I may get one. I do remember last season people saying they got some that had been returned so that's another option. And half season ticket was appealing, but I now go with a friend who isn't an Ipswich fan that I'm trying to convert into an Ipswich fan and we move about the lower north a lot. If I had a season ticket I can't guarantee I'd be able to sit with him without the annoyance of moving my seat around!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024