Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... 12:59 - Jan 15 with 4740 viewsSitfcB

#DefInfo

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:00 - Jan 15 with 4016 viewsJimmyJazz

With Forest

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:00 - Jan 15 with 4014 viewswkj

Did Martin actually bring him to Forest? Christ... lets hope he keeps him on a short lead.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:01 - Jan 15 with 4008 viewsKieran_Knows

There's only one (Will) Keano.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:04 - Jan 15 with 3992 viewsSitfcB

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:00 - Jan 15 by wkj

Did Martin actually bring him to Forest? Christ... lets hope he keeps him on a short lead.

Apparently set to be confirmed later on.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:05 - Jan 15 with 3983 viewsTractorCam

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:04 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

Apparently set to be confirmed later on.

He is going to get pelters.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:07 - Jan 15 with 3962 viewsfooters

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:05 - Jan 15 by TractorCam

Do we have any Pablo banners for the occasion?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:29 - Jan 15 with 3872 viewsBlueBadger

Quite ironic he's going back to Forest in this context, given that it was his inept handling of ITFC playing Forest that was the final straw for ME.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 13:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:31 - Jan 15 with 3850 viewsCoastalblue

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:29 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Quite ironic he's going back to Forest in this context, given that it was his inept handling of ITFC playing Forest that was the final straw for ME.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 13:32]

Not only that but he's also since proved he learned little from an all time great in his previous time there.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:33 - Jan 15 with 3827 viewsBlueBadger

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:31 - Jan 15 by Coastalblue

Not only that but he's also since proved he learned little from an all time great in his previous time there.

I reckon O'Neill's brought him in to handle press conference and glowering-moodily-at-reporters duty whilst he gets on with the real job.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 13:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 3800 viewsCoastalblue

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:33 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

I reckon O'Neill's brought him in to handle press conference and glowering-moodily-at-reporters duty whilst he gets on with the real job.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 13:34]

So basically put him somewhere to attract the flies whilst people do work?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:01 - Jan 15 with 3743 viewsBlueBadger

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:05 - Jan 15 by TractorCam

I'm not really one for giving returning players or managers abuse at PR but I think we can probably make an exception for Roy.

Along with Mini Roy, Deputy doig, Jimmy Bullard and Scumbag Bowyer.

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:06 - Jan 15 with 3711 viewschicoazul

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:01 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

I'm not really one for giving returning players or managers abuse at PR but I think we can probably make an exception for Roy.

Jimmy Bullard Mk 1 kept us up though. Mk 2 post contract was an rsehole of course.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:10 - Jan 15 with 3694 viewsJ4ck22

People who think Mick treated the club with contempt clearly don't remember this guy.
Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:21 - Jan 15 with 3654 viewsfooters

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:01 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

You can add Chopra to that.

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:31 - Jan 15 with 3616 viewsBlueBadger

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:21 - Jan 15 by footers

You can add Chopra to that.

Good shout.

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:45 - Jan 15 with 3569 viewsBlueBadger

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 13:37 - Jan 15 by Coastalblue

So basically put him somewhere to attract the flies whilst people do work?

Bit much to call Phil and his esteemed colleagues 'flies'.

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:47 - Jan 15 with 3562 viewsfooters

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:31 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Good shout.

Ooh and Paul Taylor. Christ we had some scumbags around at that time.

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:34 - Jan 15 with 3447 viewstextbackup

I’m genuinely gutted Mick won’t be here in the dugout for this. Could have watched them kill each other

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:40 - Jan 15 with 3412 viewsBluefish

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:34 - Jan 15 by textbackup

I’m genuinely gutted Mick won’t be here in the dugout for this. Could have watched them kill each other

#TeamMick

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:42 - Jan 15 with 3397 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:34 - Jan 15 by textbackup

Who do you dislike more Texters - Mick or Keane?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:44 - Jan 15 with 3383 viewsPhilTWTD

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 14:45 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Bit much to call Phil and his esteemed colleagues 'flies'.

Been called worse!

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:45 - Jan 15 with 3371 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Both of them self-obsessed freaks.
Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:47 - Jan 15 with 3362 viewsChampionship

I'd rather hear pro Lambert songs than anti Keane songs. Keane is a tiny and irrelevant part of our history. Lambert has the potential to be a massive part of our revival.
Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:51 - Jan 15 with 3345 viewsSuperfrans

It's amazing how much better a manager he appears as each year passes though. He's gone from being second worst to third worst of Evans reign in just a few short months... ;-)

Evans' managers (in order of excellence).
1. McCarthy
2. Magilton
3. Lambert
4. Keane
5. Jewell
6. Hurst
(Table based on personal opinion only).

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 16:01 - Jan 15 with 3318 viewstextbackup

Roy Keane to return to Portman Road before the season is out... on 15:42 - Jan 15 by The_Romford_Blue

Who do you dislike more Texters - Mick or Keane?

I didn’t see a single kick under Keane, so for me he was never here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024