Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New RB Suggestion 13:36 - Jan 15 with 2327 viewsStu_boy

How about Jazz Richards, Welsh international with 14 caps, always liked him when I've seen him play came through the Swansea academy but out of contract and only a back up at Cardiff these days

Possible similar deal to Judge with taking over his contract til the end of the season, Can't see a loan for Marshall as if we did go down he would end up back up there which could be awkward for the lad

Alternatively I've always like Josh Vela and Bolton seem to be in a financial mess

A new RB and i'll be delighted with the business this window, onward and upwards
New RB Suggestion on 13:38 - Jan 15 with 2306 viewsMaySixth

Atrocious player based on the 15 times I have seen him play

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

New RB Suggestion on 13:44 - Jan 15 with 2280 viewsJigsaw

New RB Suggestion on 13:38 - Jan 15 by MaySixth

Atrocious player based on the 15 times I have seen him play

What about Micah Richards, I know he hasn’t played for ages, however would be a great platform for him to prove himself if he is serious about carrying on. Im guessing he was at Villa when Lambert was there, haven’t checked the dates.. I did also see yesterday he was mentioned with Celtic though..
New RB Suggestion on 13:46 - Jan 15 with 2272 viewsmarkand1986

Music to my ears Jazz Richards. Joking aside, I have always liked Bellerin at Arsenal, wages maybe an issue however.
New RB Suggestion on 13:53 - Jan 15 with 2243 viewsGavTWTD

New RB Suggestion on 13:44 - Jan 15 by Jigsaw

What about Micah Richards, I know he hasn’t played for ages, however would be a great platform for him to prove himself if he is serious about carrying on. Im guessing he was at Villa when Lambert was there, haven’t checked the dates.. I did also see yesterday he was mentioned with Celtic though..

Is he injured? 3 appearances in 3 seasons! He's better than that.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

New RB Suggestion on 13:54 - Jan 15 with 2231 viewsTIB

New RB Suggestion on 13:53 - Jan 15 by GavTWTD

I don't think he is. I was looking at his stats yesterday and I think he just enjoys collecting his wages and offering little else. I could be wrong. Ashame either way as he looked a great prospect of a RB at one stage.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

New RB Suggestion on 13:56 - Jan 15 with 2224 viewsGavTWTD

New RB Suggestion on 13:54 - Jan 15 by TIB

I don't think he is. I was looking at his stats yesterday and I think he just enjoys collecting his wages and offering little else. I could be wrong. Ashame either way as he looked a great prospect of a RB at one stage.

He must have earned a good wage at Man City. I know Oldham fans were clinging onto the idea he'd be sold for big money but went on a free in the end.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

New RB Suggestion on 13:56 - Jan 15 with 2220 viewsKieran_Knows

New RB Suggestion on 13:54 - Jan 15 by TIB

Just another Jack Rodwell.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New RB Suggestion on 13:58 - Jan 15 with 2212 viewsJigsaw

I saw something last season about Bruce not playing him because of a meniscus injury, although the same report said he was training daily and putting himself forward for selection. There were several stories over the summer about him being fit and villa ripping up his contract but to date he’s still there just hanging around
Login to get fewer ads

New RB Suggestion on 14:00 - Jan 15 with 2205 viewsitfcjoe

New RB Suggestion on 13:46 - Jan 15 by markand1986

Music to my ears Jazz Richards. Joking aside, I have always liked Bellerin at Arsenal, wages maybe an issue however.

Bellerin?!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

New RB Suggestion on 14:01 - Jan 15 with 2187 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New RB Suggestion on 14:07 - Jan 15 with 2156 viewsRobTheMonk

Not sure if this is a joke or not haha! Bellerin will most probably be playing top level football until he retires.
New RB Suggestion on 14:10 - Jan 15 with 2144 viewsfactual_blue

We need to discuss your form Micah.

#doyouseewhatIdidthere?

#doyourememberformica?

#canyoustillgetformica?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New RB Suggestion on 14:10 - Jan 15 with 2142 viewsfactual_blue

He's faster over 40 metres than Usain Bolt.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New RB Suggestion on 14:14 - Jan 15 with 2128 viewsmarkand1986

New RB Suggestion on 14:07 - Jan 15 by RobTheMonk

Not sure if this is a joke or not haha! Bellerin will most probably be playing top level football until he retires.

Actually think Bellerin is a no go looking at his stats but maybe somebody like Ashley Young at Utd. Out of contract end of the season. Worth a look?
New RB Suggestion on 14:17 - Jan 15 with 2115 viewsitfcjoe

New RB Suggestion on 14:14 - Jan 15 by markand1986

Actually think Bellerin is a no go looking at his stats but maybe somebody like Ashley Young at Utd. Out of contract end of the season. Worth a look?

You were serious about Bellerin?!

New RB Suggestion on 14:27 - Jan 15 with 2080 viewsmarkand1986

New RB Suggestion on 14:17 - Jan 15 by itfcjoe

You were serious about Bellerin?!

Better than Spence and Pens put together. Good age. Quick. Ticks a lot of boxes.
New RB Suggestion on 14:30 - Jan 15 with 2051 viewsitfcjoe

New RB Suggestion on 14:27 - Jan 15 by markand1986

Better than Spence and Pens put together. Good age. Quick. Ticks a lot of boxes.

Lionel Messi is better than Alan Judge but I don't think we were ever in for him!

Bellerin is Arsenal's 1st choice RB, and more likely to sign for Barcelona if he leaves Arsenal, it is an absolutely ridiculous link

New RB Suggestion on 14:37 - Jan 15 with 2029 viewsTractorCam

New RB Suggestion on 14:30 - Jan 15 by itfcjoe

Lionel Messi is better than Alan Judge but I don't think we were ever in for him!

Bellerin is Arsenal's 1st choice RB, and more likely to sign for Barcelona if he leaves Arsenal, it is an absolutely ridiculous link

I think it's a big 'whoosh' moment

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024