Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budapest in April 15:41 - Jan 15 with 1554 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Worth it for 3-4 days?

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Budapest in April on 15:45 - Jan 15 with 1549 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've been in the spring and enjoyed it, although I didn't have that much time to see stuff around meetings. Weather should be warm enough to get out and about (castle, river cruise, generally exploring, etc.).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Budapest in April on 15:51 - Jan 15 with 1524 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Budapest in April on 15:45 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

I've been in the spring and enjoyed it, although I didn't have that much time to see stuff around meetings. Weather should be warm enough to get out and about (castle, river cruise, generally exploring, etc.).

Lovely open air spa's!

Good nightlife.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 15:51]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Budapest in April on 15:52 - Jan 15 with 1510 viewsclive_baker

Always. Wonderful place.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Budapest in April on 15:54 - Jan 15 with 1504 viewsitfcjoe

Definitely, really good place for a city break - lots to do and see.

I wouldn't go early April though, if we crash out of the EU things could be a nightmare logistically for a week or two until they settle down a bit

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Budapest in April on 15:54 - Jan 15 with 1502 viewsSpruceMoose

Budapest in April on 15:45 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

I mean it's up to you, but as tourists I feel we have a responsibility to not hand our cash to corrupt, authoritarian, anti-democratic, antisemitic, press attacking, nepotistic governments

Beautiful city though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Budapest in April on 15:55 - Jan 15 with 1497 viewsMaySixth

Yes - three nights MAX

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Budapest in April on 15:57 - Jan 15 with 1488 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Budapest in April on 15:54 - Jan 15 by itfcjoe

Definitely, really good place for a city break - lots to do and see.

I wouldn't go early April though, if we crash out of the EU things could be a nightmare logistically for a week or two until they settle down a bit

We wont be out of the EU in April.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Budapest in April on 16:17 - Jan 15 with 1436 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I did 2 and a half days last September and thought I could have done with at least another day as I tried to cram in as much as possible.

The thing I liked the most was how simple it was to see lots of things without travelling huge distances (or having to get taxis etc.)

a day casually walking around with some healthy stops at various cafes and bars and you could quite easily find yourself having seen a lot of the major sights (and the more niche) without ever feeling rushed or that you've done the 'touristy thing'

I did most of the major sights, but wanted to spend more time around Fisherman's bastion.. and go to the hospital bunker etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Budapest in April on 16:20 - Jan 15 with 1431 viewsBiGDonnie

Yeah definitely. Awesome place with beautiful women. What sort of trip are you looking for? Party time?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Budapest in April on 16:31 - Jan 15 with 1409 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Budapest in April on 16:20 - Jan 15 by BiGDonnie

Yeah definitely. Awesome place with beautiful women. What sort of trip are you looking for? Party time?

I'd be going for a quiet solo trip during my Easter holiday to chill out and enjoy some culture for a few days.

Oh, and to meet as many of said beautiful women as possible.

Budapest in April on 16:32 - Jan 15 with 1403 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Sounding good!

Budapest in April on 16:39 - Jan 15 with 1388 viewsBiGDonnie

Budapest in April on 16:31 - Jan 15 by ThisIsMyUsername

I'd be going for a quiet solo trip during my Easter holiday to chill out and enjoy some culture for a few days.

I know a guy...
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 16:39]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Budapest in April on 16:44 - Jan 15 with 1368 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Budapest in April on 16:31 - Jan 15 by ThisIsMyUsername

The Airbnb I stayed at was a stones throw from the Parliament building (Near the 'shoes on the Danube' memorial) and it was very cheap and very nice. I was a little sceptical given the price, but one of the best I've stayed in.

In fact I'd say that value for money wise.. You'd be hard pushed to beat Budapest. Flights, Accommodation, food, drink and cultural sight, it's comfortably one of the best 'bang for your buck' city breaks
Budapest in April on 17:11 - Jan 15 with 1340 viewsSwansea_Blue

Budapest in April on 15:54 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

I mean it's up to you, but as tourists I feel we have a responsibility to not hand our cash to corrupt, authoritarian, anti-democratic, antisemitic, press attacking, nepotistic governments

Beautiful city though.

The OP said Budapest, not Bradford following a Labour victory in the GE next month!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Budapest in April on 19:01 - Jan 15 with 1275 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Budapest in April on 16:44 - Jan 15 by King_of_Portman_Rd

The Airbnb I stayed at was a stones throw from the Parliament building (Near the 'shoes on the Danube' memorial) and it was very cheap and very nice. I was a little sceptical given the price, but one of the best I've stayed in.

In fact I'd say that value for money wise.. You'd be hard pushed to beat Budapest. Flights, Accommodation, food, drink and cultural sight, it's comfortably one of the best 'bang for your buck' city breaks

Thanks. It does look very reasonable. I'm going to have to get something booked.

Budapest in April on 19:04 - Jan 15 with 1267 viewsjeera

Budapest in April on 16:39 - Jan 15 by BiGDonnie

I know a guy...
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 16:39]

He said he wants a woman.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024