Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 17:16 - Jan 15 with 3398 viewskizaitfc

Surely no PM could walk in to PMQs the next day after that.

People say she is resolute and determined, she is just plain stubborn and unwilling to listen to anyone but herself.

Many MPs are right in also blaming her front benchers for plainly going along with her and not challenging her enough

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:19 - Jan 15 with 3120 viewsHerbivore

I don't see how, other than blind stubbornness, she thinks she can carry on if she loses by that kind of margin.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:35 - Jan 15 with 3080 viewschicoazul

250 or near it would be an amazing number. Surely she would have to go.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:41 - Jan 15 with 3071 viewsGuthrum

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:19 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

I don't see how, other than blind stubbornness, she thinks she can carry on if she loses by that kind of margin.

Tho if resigning means the country is faced with a Conservative leadership election (at the very least a week or two), then chaos after that as the new person equally fails to put together a deal which both the EU and Parliament can agree upon, with all the time the March deadline rapidly approaching, then would running away not be a dereliction of duty?

After all, who among the possible candidates is really likely to do a better job, especially in the short time remaining?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:42 - Jan 15 with 3067 viewskizaitfc

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:35 - Jan 15 by chicoazul

250 or near it would be an amazing number. Surely she would have to go.

The one thing that could save the humiliations is Tory abstentions.

But personally I would see any abstentions as a vote against, and also if my local MP abstained on the biggest vote in decades I would be furious.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:43 - Jan 15 with 3058 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, I just updated my overseas postal vote information... just in case like.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:44 - Jan 15 with 3051 viewschicoazul

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:42 - Jan 15 by kizaitfc

The one thing that could save the humiliations is Tory abstentions.

But personally I would see any abstentions as a vote against, and also if my local MP abstained on the biggest vote in decades I would be furious.

Abstention is almost definitely a vote against.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:48 - Jan 15 with 3027 viewsHerbivore

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:41 - Jan 15 by Guthrum

Tho if resigning means the country is faced with a Conservative leadership election (at the very least a week or two), then chaos after that as the new person equally fails to put together a deal which both the EU and Parliament can agree upon, with all the time the March deadline rapidly approaching, then would running away not be a dereliction of duty?

After all, who among the possible candidates is really likely to do a better job, especially in the short time remaining?

The only acceptable responses for me are resignation, second referendum to put it to the people, pushing back the leave date, possibly a GE (though I'd rather not), or a combination. Such a crushing defeat can't enable her to just plough on with no backing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:24 - Jan 15 with 2965 viewsBlueBadger

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:44 - Jan 15 by chicoazul

Abstention is almost definitely a vote against.

It's the coward's option, as far as I'm concerned. It says 'I'm opposed to this but am too chicken to actually act on convictions'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:53 - Jan 15 with 2941 viewsEly_Blue

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:24 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

It's the coward's option, as far as I'm concerned. It says 'I'm opposed to this but am too chicken to actually act on convictions'.

Ah you mean a little bit like the millions in the country now complaining about Brexit in 1 way or the other but they didn’t vote in the referendum?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:54 - Jan 15 with 2935 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:53 - Jan 15 by Ely_Blue

Ah you mean a little bit like the millions in the country now complaining about Brexit in 1 way or the other but they didn’t vote in the referendum?

You mean the kids who were 16/17 at the time?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:55 - Jan 15 with 2929 viewsPecker

150 or below.
Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:56 - Jan 15 with 2927 viewsChampionship

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:43 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Well, I just updated my overseas postal vote information... just in case like.

You rascal.
Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:57 - Jan 15 with 2920 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:56 - Jan 15 by Championship

You rascal.

Recently moved, you see. Wouldn't want my vote going to an old address to be opened by an American who has no business getting involved in the day to day UK politics.

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:00 - Jan 15 with 2912 viewsEly_Blue

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:54 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

You mean the kids who were 16/17 at the time?

No I mean the ones who didn’t want it but didn’t vote and would have pushed the 48% well over 50% and we wouldn’t be having all this now

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:01 - Jan 15 with 2903 viewsBlueBadger

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 17:41 - Jan 15 by Guthrum

In the words of Paul Merton, Basil Brush?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:04 - Jan 15 with 2896 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:00 - Jan 15 by Ely_Blue

No I mean the ones who didn’t want it but didn’t vote and would have pushed the 48% well over 50% and we wouldn’t be having all this now

And there were millions of them? And they're all kicking off now? Are you sure? Seems...unlikely. Seems more likely that there are millions of people who for whatever reason don't care either way.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 19:05]

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:11 - Jan 15 with 2872 viewsChampionship

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:57 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Recently moved, you see. Wouldn't want my vote going to an old address to be opened by an American who has no business getting involved in the day to day UK politics.

You live in America? Must be nice to be away from all of this political drama!

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:13 - Jan 15 with 2867 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:11 - Jan 15 by Championship

You live in America? Must be nice to be away from all of this political drama!

Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire, right?

BTW, I'm not sure you're a new poster really! But you seem a decent sort.

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:16 - Jan 15 with 2851 viewsChampionship

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:13 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire, right?

BTW, I'm not sure you're a new poster really! But you seem a decent sort.

I'm 100% new wkj.
Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:18 - Jan 15 with 2843 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:16 - Jan 15 by Championship

I'm 100% new wkj.

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:20 - Jan 15 with 2836 viewsChampionship

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:18 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:25 - Jan 15 with 2809 viewsgtsb

I'm hoping that this is all leading to another referendum so I can correct my mistake.
Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 19:51 - Jan 15 with 2748 viewsPecker

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 18:55 - Jan 15 by Pecker

150 or below.

WOW...
Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 20:06 - Jan 15 with 2719 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

If there is a snap general election and we vote in a Marxist, pro IRA, anti Semite then no one in the UK can ever mention Trump again!
Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 20:09 - Jan 15 with 2709 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking like MV defeat could be near to 250 on 20:06 - Jan 15 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

If there is a snap general election and we vote in a Marxist, pro IRA, anti Semite then no one in the UK can ever mention Trump again!

Well, it depends if that pee tape exists or not really.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024