Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Put up or shut up 19:42 - Jan 15 with 6568 viewsGlasgowBlue

Basically what May has told Corbyn.

Losing by 230 she should really resign.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Put up or shut up on 21:31 - Jan 15 with 2242 viewsgtsb

Put up or shut up on 21:27 - Jan 15 by grimboy

Better ,than strikes in the public services every week and I mean more than now under the Tories ,borrowing money hand over foot and plunging the uk into even further debt.

Have you seen the latest debt figure?
Put up or shut up on 21:32 - Jan 15 with 2235 viewsBloomBlue

Put up or shut up on 21:31 - Jan 15 by gtsb

He did say even more in debt than we are now
Put up or shut up on 21:34 - Jan 15 with 2231 viewsjaykay

Put up or shut up on 21:19 - Jan 15 by grimboy

Anything is better than a labour government.

yep we need a strong and stable government
oh wait

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Put up or shut up on 21:35 - Jan 15 with 2226 viewswkj

Better ,than strikes in the public services every week and I mean more than now under the Tories ,borrowing money hand over foot and plunging the uk into even further debt.

No insult intended, but you really need to do some research if you honestly feel a dictatorship would in any way be close to favourable to live in, let alone eutopian.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Put up or shut up on 21:36 - Jan 15 with 2223 viewsgrimboy

Put up or shut up on 21:31 - Jan 15 by gtsb

Do you know what debt the Tories inherited from the Labour government?
Put up or shut up on 21:38 - Jan 15 with 2212 viewsNo9

Put up or shut up on 21:36 - Jan 15 by grimboy

you can look on the governemnt web sie but from memory it was £0.8 Trn
it's now more than double that and may rise further with all the money they are currently spending
Put up or shut up on 21:39 - Jan 15 with 2212 viewsgtsb

Put up or shut up on 21:36 - Jan 15 by grimboy

Have you ever heard of the saying "Two wrongs don't make a right".
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 21:39]
Put up or shut up on 21:39 - Jan 15 with 2213 viewsGlasgowBlue

Put up or shut up on 21:13 - Jan 15 by wkj

I'm not really looking to trawl and fact check, and I can assure you this isn't some trap im laying to have a pop - I am genuinely interest in your reflection.

That was my view at the time. She gambled and lost. Any chance of her getting a Brexit deal through ended in June 2017.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Put up or shut up on 21:41 - Jan 15 with 2195 viewsPositivelyPortman

Put up or shut up on 20:53 - Jan 15 by grimboy

No one in their right mind would ever vote Corbyn in as PM surely the blokes hasn’t got a clue.

They will, just you wait.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Put up or shut up on 21:57 - Jan 15 with 2176 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Funny how there are strikes now under a Tory Government.

We will never get back to the sort of situation of the pre-Thatcher union stranglehold. To suggest that as the reason for not having a Labour government is akin to saying we don't want the extreme right wing policies of some past Tory government so don't vote for the current Tory party. As dreadful as they are, it would be wrong to suggest they are that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Put up or shut up on 22:22 - Jan 15 with 2157 viewsgrimboy

Put up or shut up on 21:38 - Jan 15 by No9

you can look on the governemnt web sie but from memory it was £0.8 Trn
it's now more than double that and may rise further with all the money they are currently spending

Apparently Major got it down but by 2008 to 2015 the Labour Party had doubled the national debt .
Put up or shut up on 22:26 - Jan 15 with 2147 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Put up or shut up on 22:22 - Jan 15 by grimboy

Apparently Major got it down but by 2008 to 2015 the Labour Party had doubled the national debt .

So the Labour party increased debt for 5 years of not being in power. Impressive.

Put up or shut up on 22:28 - Jan 15 with 2142 viewssyntaxerror

Put up or shut up on 22:22 - Jan 15 by grimboy

The labour party was in power in 2015?
Put up or shut up on 22:32 - Jan 15 with 2131 viewsgrimboy

Put up or shut up on 22:26 - Jan 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

So the Labour party increased debt for 5 years of not being in power. Impressive.

No my mistake got the years muddled up 1998 labour to 2010 I think.but they still doubled the national debt.
Put up or shut up on 22:33 - Jan 15 with 2130 viewslowhouseblue

Put up or shut up on 20:47 - Jan 15 by m14_blue

The whole lot of them are an absolute shower.

Labour have chosen a time of national crisis to play party political games whilst tories on either side of the fence have refused to compromise or act like actual adults at all.

Of course the deal isn’t perfect but there are so many differing views that no one faction was ever going to get exactly what they want.

It’s time for them all to sit down like grown ups and actually work out a compromise rather than throwing their collective toys out of the pram and regurgitating sound bites and platitudes without offering any viable alternatives.

this is the least able, competent or barely adequate generation of politicians imaginable. there is not even a hint of leadership amongst the lot of them.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Put up or shut up on 22:35 - Jan 15 with 2122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Put up or shut up on 22:32 - Jan 15 by grimboy

No my mistake got the years muddled up 1998 labour to 2010 I think.but they still doubled the national debt.

No you didn't get the dates wrong.

The debt came down under Labour and is spiralling out of control under the coalition, the Tory and the current Government. Currently over £2 Trillion!

Put up or shut up on 11:35 - Jan 16 with 2037 viewsZedRodgers

Put up or shut up on 20:49 - Jan 15 by GlasgowBlue

Re your second paragraph. Last month Jacob Rees Mogg and co ensured that she was safe as Tory leader for another year by forcing a vote of confidence in her and tomorrow Jezza comes riding to her rescue to ensure that her government is in power for another four years.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:55]

I think you'll find that in reality the people riding to her rescue are the 117 Conservatives that last month decided they had no confidence in her as leader, but now have confidence in the government's leadership.

Amber Rudd this morning: "Nothing, nothing would be worse than a Corbyn government."

This is the same Amber Rudd that boasts a slim constituency majority of 356.

No, not at the moment

Put up or shut up on 11:53 - Jan 16 with 2020 viewslowhouseblue

Put up or shut up on 11:35 - Jan 16 by ZedRodgers

I think you'll find that in reality the people riding to her rescue are the 117 Conservatives that last month decided they had no confidence in her as leader, but now have confidence in the government's leadership.

Amber Rudd this morning: "Nothing, nothing would be worse than a Corbyn government."

This is the same Amber Rudd that boasts a slim constituency majority of 356.

and the alternative is the idiot corbyn who a majority of his mps would dump in an instant if only they could. even people like mcdonnell would if they thought they could get away with it.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Put up or shut up on 11:58 - Jan 16 with 2009 viewsZedRodgers

Put up or shut up on 11:53 - Jan 16 by lowhouseblue

and the alternative is the idiot corbyn who a majority of his mps would dump in an instant if only they could. even people like mcdonnell would if they thought they could get away with it.

And he was in the IRA and hummus

No, not at the moment

Put up or shut up on 12:01 - Jan 16 with 2000 viewslowhouseblue

Put up or shut up on 11:58 - Jan 16 by ZedRodgers

was it organic hummus? did he make it himself? but yes his support for the ira does show how unfit he is to be in office.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 12:02]

Put up or shut up on 12:02 - Jan 16 with 1990 viewsZedRodgers

Put up or shut up on 12:01 - Jan 16 by lowhouseblue

was it organic hummus? did he make it himself? but yes his support for the ira does show how unfit he is to be in office.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 12:02]

Great banter.

No, not at the moment

Put up or shut up on 12:06 - Jan 16 with 1977 viewslowhouseblue

Put up or shut up on 12:02 - Jan 16 by ZedRodgers

Great banter.

no, it's just very depressing. no opposition, no leadership, incompetence on both sides. i'm surprised even you can be bothered with it to be honest. surely at some point you have to be embarrassed by how 3rd rate they are?

Put up or shut up on 12:10 - Jan 16 with 1967 viewsm14_blue

Put up or shut up on 11:58 - Jan 16 by ZedRodgers

Ignoring all the personality nonsense, do you really think Corbyn is any good?
Put up or shut up on 12:27 - Jan 16 with 1946 viewsZedRodgers

Put up or shut up on 12:06 - Jan 16 by lowhouseblue

no, it's just very depressing. no opposition, no leadership, incompetence on both sides. i'm surprised even you can be bothered with it to be honest. surely at some point you have to be embarrassed by how 3rd rate they are?

The Government have just suffered the biggest defeat in HoC ever recorded in the history of our democracy in the only substantial policy they have been working towards in over 2 years.

The Government have been held in contempt of parliament for the first time and defeated on a finance bill for the first time in 40+ years.

Opposition forced Gov to publish legal advice, legal assessments and financial assessments + forced them to have a meaningful vote on the withdrawal agreement and to have a vote on triggering Article 50 in the first place.

It seems to me that the opposition are doing their job.

36 MPs bothered to turn up to the People's Vote demonstration this morning organised and backed by just by 71 Labour MPs. The next battle Labour will face will be from MPs within their own party trying to force the focus to move from a general election to a people's vote. This disingenuous approach from less than a third of the party defies basic HoC maths and will only aid the government's time-wasting blackmail tactics.

Corbyn will not cave in naive centrist nonsense as much as he won't pander to divisive and racist narratives. A general election will come and the Labour party will a majority. That is why you are hearing the rhetoric from Tory MPs this morning switch back to "the worst thing for this country would be a Corbyn government".

No, not at the moment

Put up or shut up on 12:32 - Jan 16 with 1942 viewslowhouseblue

Put up or shut up on 12:27 - Jan 16 by ZedRodgers

The Government have just suffered the biggest defeat in HoC ever recorded in the history of our democracy in the only substantial policy they have been working towards in over 2 years.

The Government have been held in contempt of parliament for the first time and defeated on a finance bill for the first time in 40+ years.

Opposition forced Gov to publish legal advice, legal assessments and financial assessments + forced them to have a meaningful vote on the withdrawal agreement and to have a vote on triggering Article 50 in the first place.

It seems to me that the opposition are doing their job.

36 MPs bothered to turn up to the People's Vote demonstration this morning organised and backed by just by 71 Labour MPs. The next battle Labour will face will be from MPs within their own party trying to force the focus to move from a general election to a people's vote. This disingenuous approach from less than a third of the party defies basic HoC maths and will only aid the government's time-wasting blackmail tactics.

Corbyn will not cave in naive centrist nonsense as much as he won't pander to divisive and racist narratives. A general election will come and the Labour party will a majority. That is why you are hearing the rhetoric from Tory MPs this morning switch back to "the worst thing for this country would be a Corbyn government".

do you believe any of that crap?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024