Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just spare a thought for a minute. This is awful and harrowing. 20:30 - Jan 15 with 925 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46878135

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just spare a thought for a minute. This is awful and harrowing. on 20:46 - Jan 15 with 882 viewsgtsb

I think what's more galling is the fact that because they are being done for manslaughter they will typically get under ten years imprisonment and with good behaviour will be out in no time. To me the boy was murdered. I know the law says he wasn't but maybe it is time we looked at our laws and imposed harsher sentences.
Just spare a thought for a minute. This is awful and harrowing. on 21:06 - Jan 15 with 844 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Scum.
Just spare a thought for a minute. This is awful and harrowing. on 21:27 - Jan 15 with 805 viewsIllinoisblue

The mother sat there and watched it happen, and then chose to cover it up with lies. There's no prison sentence long enough for these evil soulless people.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just spare a thought for a minute. This is awful and harrowing. on 21:33 - Jan 15 with 791 viewsgtsb

Just spare a thought for a minute. This is awful and harrowing. on 21:27 - Jan 15 by Illinoisblue

The mother sat there and watched it happen, and then chose to cover it up with lies. There's no prison sentence long enough for these evil soulless people.

What is the maximum for manslaughter in America. A bit more adequate than here I would guess.
Just spare a thought for a minute. This is awful and harrowing. on 21:34 - Jan 15 with 787 viewsSwansea_Blue

I can’t finish reading that - truly awful poor little kid.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024